Guys, how do you know when a girl likes you? Flirting advice.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by onehitwonder38, Jan 2, 2012.

1. So it's recently dawned upon me that I've forgotten how to flirt. I was hung up on this guy for two years (friends with benefits type of thing) and am finally ready to maybe move on. I'm a junior in college and don't like where I go to school, or the general population of my campus so I've kinda been cold to everyone.

However, recently I've found someone who has somewhat sparked my interest, but I don't know how to act around him because 1. I haven't put myself out there for two years and have given the cold shoulder to everyone and 2. he's my friend's roommate so I've only been around him when I go over to visit my friend. How do I show him I'm interested if we're never alone? How do i flirt? What do you consider flirting/how do you know when a girl is interested in you?

2. look him in the eyes when you talk, smile at him, laugh at his jokes, the playful hit is quite common to.

Just act overall interested in him and things should happen.

3. Get him alone and keep a conversation going, stare into his eyes with that intense "puppy eyes" kinda deal.

Lean in close , he'll get the clue .. ajaj

4. Give him the looks of love, and physical contact is a must. Then you`ll have him :)

5. I don't want to sound like a jerk but get dressed up nicely show him you care also maintain eye contact but dont be weird with it also laugh at his jokes make physical contact give him hugs push him a little touch his arms also try to have the conversation be 50/50 there is nothing more that I dislike than a girl who only talks about herself but best of luck to you.