Guys have you ever been hurt by a girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dezz, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Have you been so attached to a girl so much that you needed her.

2. Yeah my heart has been damaged by a girl.

3. I dont understand how people get that into each other. Why cant you be happy by yourself?

4. Not sure. I've never enjoyed being alone. It's lonely.

Falling in love with that special woman is amazing. There is this mental/spiritual connection that leads to crazy good sex and all sorts of amazing feelings.

Lot of heartbreak too when she leaves you :(

5. Nope..

Ive always been the type to brush shit off, and i dont like it a lot of the time, im talkin about emotional shit. I dont feel shit, i feel numb to about everything. When i should be happy , im not, sad im not, i get mad in place of a lot of emotions. I try to never let another human being outside of family get the better of me emotionally, theyre insignificant and not worth the trouble.. So i say fuck it

6. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']Nope..

Ive always been the type to brush shit off, and i dont like it a lot of the time, im talkin about emotional shit. I dont feel shit, i feel numb to about everything. When i should be happy , im not, sad im not, i get mad in place of a lot of emotions. I try to never let another human being outside of family get the better of me emotionally, theyre insignificant and not worth the trouble.. So i say fuck it[/quote]

True talk right here man. If they arent family and they put you through that shit, no need in fucking with them. Better shit to do, weed to smoke.

And ive been hurt, but not anymore. Ive realized how many cold bitches there are. It wont happen again.

7. I've cried over plenty of girls; I'm the type to fall fast and hard.

But really, almost every failed relationship I've had has been my own fault. I took up more space with sadness than I deserved, but whatever. Scored a lot of rebound sex because of it.

8. [quote name='"AR Toasty"']I've cried over plenty of girls; I'm the type to fall fast and hard.

But really, almost every failed relationship I've had has been my own fault. I took up more space with sadness than I deserved, but whatever. Scored a lot of rebound sex because of it.[/quote]

No disrespect bro but, that last line is fucked up. Lol.

9. yup I have. sucks.. but hey enjoy everything, even if it is shitty.

10. Yep, but such is life...

11. [quote name='"zowie"']yup I have. sucks.. but hey enjoy everything, even if it is shitty.[/quote]

Fuck no lol. If things are shitty, dont settle for the minimum because as hard as it is to believe, there are wholesomely (if thats even a damn word) good girls who wont hurt us. Fuck im high as a high cracker pie.

12. Nope not really, except for my last relationship; Shit fucked with le mental state hard. Pretty sure I'm ok now.... or so I think looool

13. Yes I have. I was best friends with this chick 4 years then dated her, and what do ya know she fucking cheats voraciously behind my back. Lost a best friend a my fiance.

Now though? No way. Im way to independent to let anything bother me.

14. I don't think I'll ever recover from my first love.

But it definitely made me move on that's for sure.

I'm sure a lot of people have that one person they wouldn't know what to say to if they saw them after years and years.

15. I fell in love once, then I kept falling and falling till i arrived in hell... So I walked away... Life goes on

16. Yeah. Don't fall in love with a beautiful psycho. She'll fall in love with you so deep that you have no choice but to cut her loose, and by then she's so entwined in your life that she can tear you down and leave you bloody in a ditch... then go fuck your buddies. That's why I smoke so much weed god dammit.

17. Yep. We were very close and went through some very hard times together. She left me though.

I was extremely hurt, but pulled together.

18. Sure have. It sucks.

Now she's talking to me again.