guys got a wee problem with my plants

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by katana2k9, Jan 27, 2009.

1. hi i misted my plants earlier today and managed to burn some of the leaves can anyone tell me or give me some advice on how to fix this KAT :)

2. did you use regular water when you misted?

I never like to foliar feed, or mist my plants. The water that accumulates on the leaves turns into droppletts and act as a magnifying glass on your plants, and burn them. (similar to when you were a kid and held a mag. glass up to an ant, and armageddon ensues.)

there is nothing you can do to get rid of the "burn marks". Once a leaf shows dammage, that damage is there to stay.

all you can do is not do that again, and the new growth should come in strong and fine.

3. #3 katana2k9, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    damnit new leaves started to show on my biggest and it come up thick and fast damnit anyway they are only over a week old and where doing great that was costly i have put them asleep for now to see how they do let them get there bairings again how long will it take for the new growth to over come this problem KAT No i didnt use regular water "distilled"

4. okay, if you didnt use regular water, are you saying you used distilled? and if the problem is jsut from the misting, jsut dont mist, and they will be fine in a few days, how long are your lights on and off for?

5. I don't know the answer to your question, but at first I thought the title read, "Guys got a wee problem in my pants."

:p

Good luck with those. How many you growing/what kind?

6. sorry ganja for not getting back sooner im 18/6 for my lowryder2 seems to be doing fine so far KAT

7. So misting is bad for plants? What about rain???

8. when it rains, its cloudy most of the time so the sun doesnt nuke the leaves.

im not saying misting is 100% bad all the time, some people are good at misting and you can foliar feed that way.

but evidently your plants did not react well to the misting, seeing as hot spots appeared