Guys Go Literally "Stupid" When Speaking to Pretty Women ;)

Discussion in 'General' started by TokeTheToke, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Well isn't that fan-damn-tastic. That's why so many kids fuck up in school now, too many super fine teachers. What happened to the homely teachers of the '30s? (No offense to anyone who was a teacher in the '30s)

2. LOL

You think teachers from the 30's go to this board?

Haha.

I only find this article somewhat true, or believing, when I'm around the girl I like. I have other hookups from time to time, but, boy...does this girl make me DUMMMBBB. It's not that she's smarter or anything, but there's something that makes me go ..a.sd;aoldjwpdijaolwdjqlw2d12314-9rfaskdj.

3. lol bringon the ugly girls/teachers!!

lmfao its so true though your left staring and speachless like a fucking droolling dog ready to pounce

but thats fucking nature. we were designed to want to do nothing but fuck them silly, to bad they dont understand why we freeze up

4. girls older than me, that are of an attractive nature
    definitely intimidate me

mostly b/c i look young, and at first glance, they think im 16, and wont even give me a chance to talk to them and show them that im more mature than most ppl my age
    knowing this, im often locked up when finally given the chance

so i usually date/fuck younger girls which do not intimidate me whatsoever
    if i cant beat it, join it, right?

5. Can never be too safe, right? ;) Haha.

I agree, if there's some super hot chick and she's a moron I don't really bust a nut or anything, but if shes fine and got a killer brain then my balls do the speaking. It suck, I'm smarter than this.

6. I can see how there could be truth to it. When I'm around a beautiful, grade A HB9, anxiety beats my ass away from the situation. Usually. I'm 18 and look like I'm a really tall, muscular 15 year old with a beard. And most the time one of two things happen: I try to smile but my face twitches terribly, making her uncomfortable. Or, I learn from the former and don't smile and she looks like she fears for her life.

Girls like that are like, naturally honed to social perfection due to all the guys approaching them. If you're trying to date her it's like playing a video game on Insane mode.

7. My cock is smarter than my brain anyway

8. I'm going to take this opportunity to say that I think America needs to chill out on censoring women's bodies. Being topless is ok and should be legal. And once that is normal there will be less censoring in art, movies, etc. More Areolas Mr. Obama!!

9. It's funny how you have to create an arguement for something so natural.....Why haven't I killed myself yet?

10. I once had this teacher Ms.Pina I loved her Pina Colada's she made for me In her basement.

11. I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger / But she ain't messin with no broke....

And we don't need anymore studies that tell us shit we already know. I could have told them researchers this right after I hit puberty.