Guys: Everytime you ejaculate you lose the following nutrients

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Free The BIRDS, Feb 11, 2010.

1. I just take a teaspoon of Miracle Grow and wash it down with some compost tea after I nut. All of my nutrient levels are back to where they're supposed to be. I have to watch my PH though.

2. [​IMG]

3. I had a nurse who would suck up every last drop when we fucked because she said it was very nutritious lol.

I had a girl like that once. She wasn't a nurse. She just liked to suck up cum. She was good at it too. She could suck a golf ball through 100 yards of garden hose. 

5. oh fuck im screwed over the last 6 years ive likely got off ten thousand times. and yes i know thats like 5-7 times a day. maybe thats why ive never had any acne. but fuck

6. It is fearful. Feels true, ill trust u on this gc...just choked the chicken the last time

I meditate before I elevate

7. This is why I blow my load on my plant, give her a good feeding

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

8. Be you male or female?

Sent from my Droid using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. And you guys said I was crazy for doing NoFap...

10. Nobody actually believes that they should stop masturbating, do they?

11. To keep this thread alive....

Yes , I've also been doing nofap, its been  3 weeks or so. 

Results are decent, More aggressive. Hair on chest is growing thicker. Facial hair is thicker

I'm still not golden, as the urge is getting stronger by the day...wish me luck :bongin:  :hello:  :hippie:

12. Fuck that haha eat proper and keep those pipes cleaned daily boys. Dont use it u lose it. :-D listen to Andy's talk about beating it to Shane in Weeds haha its classic and very true.

13. i wish my penis didn't control me

14. #74 Old School Smoker, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    My body should look like a 100 year old mummy if thats the case.....

Attached Files:

15. Update: Next night after my post, I almost had a wet dream. As in ALMOST.

I was literally about to bust in the dream, but I woke up just in time to stop it.

I feel like I'm in highschool all over again =/. 3 1/2 weeks so far , nofap

16. I find it hilarious that niqqas actually thinking ejaculation has a noticeable negative affect on the male body. Evolution isn't that fucking retarded.

It's not the ejaculation itself, its the flushing of hormones afterwards that is said to be harmful. Also addicting yourself to a self-dopamine rush...

18. Inejaculation is the move. Sexual energy ( Sperm) whatever is life force ..haha a women who swallows is more healthier than you in the end. This is why I'm stopping masturbating

19. Green foods such as kale help build it tho

20. pathetic thread. pussification of america

I will continue to jizz