Guys do like your penis being bitten?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by underahoneymoon, Oct 27, 2012.

1. I do have a massive dick so it can for sure be confused for a hot dog and they can take a bite by mistake

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. I swear I’m the only dude online that doesn't have a massive dick.

j

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sure - cuz they weren’t biting your dick anymore.

It’s like saying I like hitting myself in the head with a hammer - cuz it feels good when I stop...

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Congratulations on bumping a dusty 9 year old thread to tell us you ejaculated while a women sucked your tits.
    superbad.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Mine's not massive but it is bigly.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I enjoy it...if it's not too hard, of course. I'm not into pain or masochism, but I like stronger stimulation than most, and being bitten there is a strong sensation that I like. Biting or hitting the balls is a huge NO, but nibbling on any of the skin of my genitalia is exciting too. There's a lot of trust involved of course.

7. more detail please

8. No, I do not like my penis bitten.

9. That's about it, really. I enjoy being nibbled on...with teeth, just not hard. Maybe it's a personal kink, or a bit of a dom/sub fantasy...not sure. Again, deep trust is crucial and I'm certainly not into pain, so maybe it's the thrill of risk without the actual danger...like a rollercoaster. I've never really tried to analyze it. I just find it exciting.

10. Only if it's dine and dash.

• Funny Funny x 1