Guys do like your penis being bitten?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by underahoneymoon, Oct 27, 2012.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZItsbLzc73s&feature=player_detailpage

But in all seriousness, if they can get it to the point where it's touching the back of their throat then I'll let them do what they want. I don't like biting but if they want to, they have to meet a certain criteria.

2. [/quote]science is a lie created by the devil. I don't come from monkeys...... maybe you do but i don't[/quote]

Troll.

/thread

3. Yeah I like it, especially when chicks chew on my dick like it was a steak, gets me in an aggressive mode and I go crazy, one time it was so bad my dick was actually bleeding quite seriously and required stitches.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

4. Suck it hard slurp it twist your tongue around the cock while slurpi g and blowing it that's the best

5. Lightly

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Never had it done, I guess it could be nice if it's gentle.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Booboo!

9. I was bitten (accidentally) few times during b*****b and don't like at all, it is pretty paintful.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nothing worse than a woman who's never sucked dick before and she constantly scratches your dick with her teeth constantly.

Grow journal

11. I love it but two things are important. First, l like being bitten like an ear of corn, not like a hot dog, that is on the side. Second, lightly like nibbling not chomping down, again, like eating an ear of corn.

12. what in the fuck did I just read LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. One of the advantages of age. Most of your girls have dentures

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I have a thick cock and the head is even bigger, ive never gotten head without teeth... I still get it in when I can though, cause my dick won't even fit in their mouth half the time.

On the plus side, I get to put a bunch of random objects beside my dick and take hilarious dick pics, I have one where my dick head is almost the size of the top of a can of beans, its like art.

15. Maybe just a little gentle biting, sounds like it could be hot.

16. Only happened once but it felt good afterword

17. It felt good afterwood ...

• Funny Funny x 1

18. Ok, so I know most men don’t like it, but it is such a massive turn on for me.... watching a woman let go and know that she doesn’t have to worry about scraping her teeth... I have even had an orgasm from a woman just sucking and biting on my nipples...

19. This thread and your username, lololololol you fell deep in dat rabbit hole didnt ya?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1