Guy With A Tongue Ring?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by inedibletaco, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Okay, so what are your opinions on a guy getting a tongue piercing?
    I already have it done, and have gotten a lot of negative feedback before I did it, and after as well, though I live in a small country town where my long hair and piercings are frowned upon anyway. Trying to get some of my fellow blades' perspectives!

2. You could not have possibly received any negative comments from females. That's all that matters right? And that you like it? Fuck what other guys say. If I was a straight guy, I would not be doing anything according to another man's likings.
    I have fallen in love with tongue rings for some very good reasons.:p

3. Well, aside from a few females who haven't tried it, most have definitely found it to be a turn on. Of course I love it and I got it for the obvious reasons, so I really could care less what the people I know think about it, I've simply received a lot of negative feedback from people I know, so I'm curious to see more of the community's response to it.

4. Yeah I am curious as well. I have considered getting one. It is one of those things that I think would be cool to get as it is somewhat discreet and I could hide it easier than most piercings. I can't really get away with any facial piercings, so my options are limited. I've always been on the fence about it though. I feel like a tongue piercing would annoy me more than anything; after having braces twice, I'm not sure I wanna put more shit in my mouth, ha. There is also the social consideration. Tongue piercings seem to be viewed as pretty feminine and are associated with sucking penis. Not that I care much about what others think.

It is only a piercing though, so it is not permanent. If I didn't feel like it would annoy the shit out of me, I would get mine pierced.

5. Do what you wanna do... I don't understand why people talk shit about guys with tongue rings, yet a girl with a tongue ring is totally cool.

It's just silly bullshit that is not worth paying any attention to. Do what you wanna do. Be you.

6. Well I dont think its weird. My women always tried to talk me into getting it done. But i have hence decided that peircings are not for me, and that tattoos are the shit! But dont let people drag you down. Be yourself.

7. I haved my tongue pierced a few times but I usually end up pulling on it too much .... And sometimes I pull it hard by accident and just gets in the way..... Some girls like it some I guess not .... Whatevr do Wat you want .... Fuck Wat anyone thinks .

8. Well I've only had mine about two years now and I absolutely love it. I can't really even tell it's in my mouth anymore, unless I think about it. Does fucking WONDERS in the bedroom(though I've been told it's not the piercing ;)) and though I get the occasional dick sucking joke from the typical assholes around, i still love it cuz it's easy to hide, and I use it like crazy during oral with some pretty pleasing results, so it's good more people in the world are open to the idea as opposed to my small, jaded, country town's population haha!

9. I have one and Im a guy.

I can say one hundred percent, women appreciate them ;)

Oh and fuck anyone who gives you shit, its your body your choice, tell them to go fuck themselves.

10. Just got a tongue piercing yesterday. Stung just a tad. Swollen pretty good and hard as fuck to eat and drinking is even weird. I like the look of it though.

11. Metal in my tongue? Por que? To look tarded and increase my licking abilities by .01%? Not my idea of k00l.

12. [quote name='"Self_Exile"']Just got a tongue piercing yesterday. Stung just a tad. Swollen pretty good and hard as fuck to eat and drinking is even weird. I like the look of it though.[/quote]

Haha I remember when I first got mine, the way the initial piercing felt, I actually kinda enjoyed, so for the whole first month I was trying to go back and get more piercings. It's weird how that kinda stuff works, but if your experience is anything like mine was, be prepared for a week of misery, and keep ibuprofen, ice water, and listerine on deck everywhere u go. You get used to it quick though haha, good luck with it don't let that bitch get infected!

13. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']Metal in my tongue? Por que? To look tarded and increase my licking abilities by .01%? Not my idea of k00l.[/quote]

Haha well I suppose people have their own opinions, but letting you know from experience, if you know how to use it, you can work some crazy shit in the bedroom I never could do before I got it, so I would say that gives me a bit more than a .01% improvement.

14. In my eyes.No offense but it's what I think off.Whenever I see a guy put on a tongue ring,I say that he's gay.Common guy's.

15. I dont mind them idk indifferent i guess i wouldn't rock one thats just me :p

16. I'm not a fan of tongue rings in general. No disrespect to anyone that has their tongue pierced though. I'm just one person.

17. Yes yes I think I know what you're referring to