Guy Tricks Ex-Girl Into Taking Abortion Pill

Discussion in 'General' started by KushMastaFlex, May 18, 2013.

1. Hope this topic doesn't start a flame war..... Me personally I don't know if 25 years is too much, but honestly you shouldn't try to trick someone into ending a life. Get what I mean? Food just got here so its a small reply!

2. Sounds like it's going to piss off everyone.

The pro choice people will be pissed. Sneaking in a pill isn't really "My body my choice". And the pro life people will be pissed for killing an unborn child. Dude fucked up. That's for sure. 

:confused_2:

3. It's fucked up but I don't think it's murder. She was only 6 weeks along. If she had chosen to have an abortion it wouldn't be murder.

4. Wow,that's so fucked up. Not only did he rob the baby of a chance at life but to trick the girl into it. I don't even know what to say,I feel so bad for the girl who has to live with that guilt even though it wasn't her doing. He deserves however long he gets for ending one life and wrecking another.

5. 25 years is way too much. He didn't murder the baby, at 6 weeks it's nothing. He did trick her and cause her bodily harm but it was partially related to him. I think he should serve around 7-10 years max.

6. yeah its fucked up but 25 years?  dafuq?  nah. THAT would be even more fucked up.  i dont think he deserves anything but probation.  it wasnt murder or anything.  it was douchey, and there could be some obscure charge for him dealing with drugging someone against their will, but 25 years?  seriously? way too much.  you shouldnt go to prison just for being an asswipe.

7. That's some BS, maybe a 2-3 years tops but 25 to life.....Get out a here. I ain't even mad at the dude. Bitches be trippin.

8. Not murder, too harsh.

9. Uh hell no, but I'm the sort of guy who believes in the Swedish system much more. Cages are pretty inhumane and I don't believe any crime deserves over 20 years. That's a 1/3rd of your life

10. what? no crime over 20 years?  so you'd be fine with some 45 year old guy who has been raping little boys and girls for the past 20 years and murdering a few people just getting 20 years?

11. It is murder though...He knowingly took a life by unscrupulous means.

He made the decision fully understanding the outcome, essentially the outcome is the reason he made the decision.  He took advantage of trust he had received by being in a romantic relationship with the victim, to the point where she was pregnant with his child, a child he obviously didn't want...However, that is a two-party decision, conversely it would be equally as wretched if she had an abortion while he wanted the child.  Why anyone would bring children into a world absolutely littered with filth like this guy is well and beyond me, unfair to the child I would think, borderline abusive even.

Thanks to the law enacted after the Lacy Peterson case, he can be charged with a separate count of murder.  And I fully believe he should; no women...No kids. :cool:

12. #13 Dude Man Bro, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
    25 to life is a joke. Fuck the American "justice" system.

13. #14 underahoneymoon, May 18, 2013

The only legitimate lawsuit I see coming out of this would POSSIBLY be the female pressing charges of undue influence, and that might not even go her way.  She would have to prove a relationship between the two parties either of trust or of domination, AND impropert persuasion by the stronger party.  The thing is, he didn't persuade her he...tricked her.  Which is a dick thing to do but it's not illegal.  It is also not murder as the fetus was a mere what, 6 weeks old?  That is nothing.  What if she had decided to have an abortion?  Should she have gotten 25 to life for it?

It is illegal, has been since 2004.

There is no lawsuit here, it is murder. :cool:

Drugging someone against their will is felony assault in a lot of areas. That's not even taking into account the fact that he "tricked her" into an abortion. 

It is not murder. According to Florida law, the killing of an unborn child by injury to mother is only going to get you charged if the mother dies.  In fact, straight from Chapter 782.09 section 4: This section does not authorize the prosecution of any person in connection with a termination of pregnancy pursuant to chapter 390.

18. #19 Boson-H, May 18, 2013
    I do think he should be charged with this.  Drugging her against her will is obviously very wrong.  I do not, however, think he should be charged with murder being that he did not murder anybody as per Florida's legal definition of murder and/or homicide.

I can go either way with that one... I don't think abortion is murder, but I think forcing (or tricking as it were) someone into an abortion is far worse than just assault.