Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

guy thinks you cant get high if you eat before smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by adlersummers90, Sep 2, 2019.

1. This guy at work is a major tool and smells like stale bread. he thinks that if you eat then smoke it wont work cause he thinks that weed stimulants your appetite and it wont have an effect if your full therefore the other parts of brain wont respond and you cant get high. I told him that that he was wrong then now he wont talk to me. Also he doesnt smoke.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. He’s a dumbfuck

3. He’s doing you a favor by not telling you his dumbass thoughts

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oh ...But its true.. offer an edible?

5. There's this guy at my work and he thinks that you can still get high after you eat. I told him that weed makes you hungry so when you're not hungry and you smoke you wont get high.

I also love eating bread.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people...