Guy Thinks Im A Snitch, What Do?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nckdaman, May 4, 2010.

1. So before i begin im a senior in a very small high school. This asshole thinks i snitched on him for smoking a cig at school, which is bullshit, i have had to deal with to many snitches in my day to become one. I have never even talked to the guy let alone seen him smoking at school. All i knew is that he sells some over priced bud that i had got from him from a friend. So hes been telling all his buddies who just so happen to be everyone that sells weed at my school that i snitched on him. Now i am without any grass and some people think im a nark. My friend over heard him once talking about me and he said i never did anything to which he replies "No, fuck him, i know he did." So he probably wouldn't like me confronting him about it and he could probably kick my ass too. So my question is should i confront him? What should i say? I mostly just wanted to vent but i would like some advice.

tl;dr: This guy thinks i snitched on him, i didn't, what do?

2. people will always think what they want regardless of what you do. as long as you know better what does it matter?

thats a hard label to shake, good luck haha

3. It's highschool kids...who cares what they think?

4. just beat his fucking ass. just reading your post makes me wanna beat his ass for you.

you could always sucker him into hitting you then make a big deal about it and call the guy from bully beatdown. you could get money that way too for your weed. two birds with one fucking stone.

5. hahaha..... high school drama. Try growing a pair, that should solve your problem.

6. Yea I get that its mostly the part where im weedless because of it.

7. Confront him but be nice about it. If he gets hostile.. well, you better throw the first one and take your luck. :laughing:

8. I would walk up to him and be like, "You fucking moron, i did not nark you out..you supply my buds, why in the fuck would i? Believe it or not, im being straight. The more whining i hear from you about this, the less i care. Get bent, fucker"

9. If you're blacklisted, get one of your friends to pick up for you. If you indeed are a senior in high school, then you have what, 1 more month left of this shit? If it makes you feel better, you could go up to him and simply state: "I don't know why you think I snitched on you, but it's not true. I can't change what you believe, but I just want to let you know that the truth is I didn't tell anyone about anything." He probably won't believe you at first, but as long as you make sure he knows that you aren't worried about changing his opinion, you just want to set the facts straight, it will at the very least cause him to view his previous assumptions with a shadow of doubt.

10. this....

11. Dude you cant just take it, call his ass up. Tell him hes a pussy for calling you a snitch and if hes got a problem with it you can whoop his ass, and dis his over priced weed. I hate bitches like that.

12. you sound pretty pissed off. we should both fly out to him and just whoop this kids ass. we can rob him too. then tell him we can sell it back to him for a higher price. or we could just curb stomp him so much he has to drink and eat out of a straw for the rest of his life. he wont need weed when he cant open his mouth.

13. Back in the day when I was a sophomore this black kid got caught smoking a cig in my weight training class in the bathroom. He was so fuckin sure I snitched on him, I had ditched that day. Dumb motherfucker. Anyway at lunch he comes up to me and is like "Get yo bitchass up right now Ima fuck you up ima fuck you up." So I stand up and his homies hold him back and he's like "Youre lucky your a bitchass youre lucky my friends are holdin me back - youre to much of a pussy to come to me." So I went right to him and socked his ass in the face, that be where he fell.

Does this give you any ideas?;)

14. im guessin you want him to go up and hit him in the face?

15. bring a big ass wad of cash and wave it infront of them. no dealer can resist

16. Haha call him out on it ans see what he says. tell him if he doesn't stop talkin all that head that you will have a problem. fight him and it will be a done deal.

17. yeah even though he can kick your ass. get enough sucker punches in and you shouldnt have a problem. get a hold of some pcp then do your business.

edit: i do not support the use of pcp. its fuckin crazy

18. that would just turn dude into an actual snitch.

19. #19 JakeTheDuck, May 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2010
    I've said this before, and I'll say it again: There is no conflict which cannot be solved with a plump shit in the other man's pillowcase. Turds are like fucking Ghandi, the way they can sit around and solve problems.

20. Stand up to him.