Guy Thinks Hes Dying From Dabs. Burlingame Hemp Expo (Video)

Discussion in 'General' started by daflyincow, May 20, 2013.

1. Damn...I'm missing out! 

2. Reminds me of my friend who is on all kinds of anti-psychotics. He gets like this when he smokes. I tell him he shouldn't. One day he knocked on the door when I'm halfway through a bowl, he says "lemme hit that" I'm like dude this is dank you probably shouldn't but he does it anyway. 5 minutes later he run's out the door down the street we go looking for him no one can find him. Later we find out he passed out in the street in the middle of the afternoon, got picked up by the cops and taken to the hospital. I don't know if the bud brings out his underlying mental problems, or react badly with his medication, but it looks a lot like this when he smokes.

3. Seen that before. I couldnt do that so respect to that guy. But everytime I watch it I think "fuck what a waste". His tolerence must suck.

Jeeeeze, even at 4:30 and after, I don't know, a dozen and a half dabs (more?) he's just looking a little impatient, like, "come'on guys, we're doing something here, where's the next one". :p

5. couldn't stop laughing at this XD

6. That voice though..... it had my laughing pretty damn good

7. This video does nothing but make me want to try concentrates even more.

8. Props to that gauntlet vid, that guy goes balls deep.

I tried dabbing for the first couple of times in the past few days.
    Honestly they just felt like decent grass hits.

I've gotten higher from thick bong hits, maybe I gotta try fatter dabs? :bongin: