Guy grabs mic at Superbowl lol

Discussion in 'General' started by I Toke Alone, Feb 3, 2014.

1. [quote name="DeathMadeTangible" post="19464544" timestamp="1391538333"]It's cheaper to import from Alaska than from the Middle East. [/quote]That's what I'm saying. We don't use our own supply.

2. I seen this shit on @[member="Midnight"] and it made me lol pretty hard. He speaks the truth though and will be dead within the week RIP insane financially stable microphone stealer guy.

3. [quote name="DeathMadeTangible" post="19463978" timestamp="1391531405"]Where is all this oil we supposedly got from the Middle East?I'm sure as hell not seeing any more oil in the US.[/quote]Considering it's been over 10 years, there's a reason we tried to start a war with Syria Sent from my iPad Air

4. [quote name="Mauhini" post="19457782" timestamp="1391437158"]Yeah I agree that this is old new but he is 100% correct. The towers were a planned demolition and the planes i believe were drones with no people. There is absolutely no way the the towers fell the way they did. There is footage of each level being blow up. [/quot

What about the people who died on the plane?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Our brains like to make connections in what is out of control. These connections are essentially what comes to be conspiracy in situations like this. We are missing information and our minds make connections to make sense of it whether or not this 'sense' is even reality.

6. I think its funny how nobody forced him off stage, he just strolls off and walks away with everyone watching slack jawed.

7. oh and george bush hates black people

8. I guarantee he got arrested and fined with some wacky charge.

lost his job. wife,house,kids. He really wanted to spread the news lol!

9. This guys got it

10. Man its disappointing that these guys get portrait's as lunatics because they know the truth

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. At the end of the day we are all "slaves" to the government. Most of us (not saying here) are brainless zombies incapable of making logical decisions for themselves due to the media dumbing them down.

There will be some sort of revolution one day. If not us then our children or grandchildren will pave the way for change. We are all slowly waking up to this. Wether this revolution will bring a new beginning or the end no one knows