Guy Goes Fucking Crazy At Girl Friend Over WOW

Discussion in 'General' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Me neither, i have never really been a fan of those kind of games. maybe it' because i get laid :laughing:

2. Sometimes I wish i could do that to my computer :hide:

Ooohhh and the music makes the moment he hits the computer so epic. It like builds his rage and leads up to his the smack!

3. lmao thats what these games do to you nowadays..

4. I did it with my old laptop that barely worked when I got my new one. Let me tell you, it felt amazing getting all my anger out on that slow-load piece of shit. I felt like I was getting payback for all the times it lost internet connection or froze. :devious: Breaking shit is such a huge stress reliever for me. :D

5. There was also a guy who hanged himself because his mum took away his world of war craft.

6. #26 Verdurous, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Now that's an addiction to video games. lol

7. You...what?

Seriously?

Real life really is stranger than fiction.

8. ^ The only reason I did it was because I got a new laptop anyways.

9. I play it and love it but even if someone deletes your toon you can call blizzard and let them know whats up! Haha but it's not about a character IMO it's all the time and effort lost

10. shit dude i would let my rage out on mylaptop if that was the case. I would throw it against the wall, punch the screen, stepp on it

AWWW SHIIIT WOULD BE GOING DOWN!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0_S_EdZ_I8][ORIGINAL] Office Space printer smash. - YouTube[/ame]

11. When I was done beating the shit of it I pissed on it, no joke, just whipped out my dick and pissed on it. (Outside of course, I wouldn't risk piss hitting my floor)

12. I'm an off and on wow player, and I would be a little pissed but nowhere even close to what that dude just did.

13. :laughing: That's Awesome :D