Guy gave me free bud.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by proudtobestoned, Jun 26, 2012.

1. So i was at a kickback and we were just chilling it was me and a couple of people at my friends house. We were just chilling drinking brew and smoking weed, i only had like a bowl left and i wanted some weed to go home and blaze. Later on that night some guy pulled out a huge bag of weed and i guess it was his homegrown shit, and it smelled dankkk. I remember i had like 5 bucks on me and i asked if he'd sell me a sack, and he's just like naww man, and he just grabs in his bag and gives me like 1.7 for free. It made my fucking dayy, i was so happy hahaha man that guy was chill, definently going to repay the favor one day.

2. Thats cool man, that dude knows what goes around comes around.

3. Yeah i know haha, he was cool

4. Don't gotta repay him just pass the good deed forward...

But won't hurt doing both lol.

5. It feels great to get free bud aha . One time I was at the park with some buddies just chillin & there is some guy sitting on the parl table with his gf , their baby in a stroller, & a pitbull . I was like " I know this guy smokes". He overhears us talking about rolling a blunt & says "you guys smoke & that he has bud" so long story short he gave us a lil over a gram nug of some homegrown dank for free & we got a new connect . His name was zig zag lol . Gotta help the local businesses & whatnot aha