Gutting Roaches->Fresh Joint?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mcgangbang, Feb 24, 2011.

1. I gutted a bunch of my old roaches and rolled a up a fatty, in terms of the high what will happen when i smoke the old weed

2. According to my GF's father, It is much better then the actual bud. Because all the THC gathers up in the roach, So I heard.

3. I used to do this when I was always low. Now I usually just break them down and put it in my bong.

4. That's called a 3rd generation joint my friend. Have fun on the moon :p

5. You're going to die.

You know... someday. :smoking:

6. Good shit! Those kinda joints will get you higher than a joint with fresh weed cuz the resin's all over it from the joint that it once was. Enjoy!!

7. damn so im actually gonna get high?

8. Yeah it should be just as good if not bomber.

9. Do you notice that when you smoke a joint the end gets really sticky? Thats the resin. Resin is built up kief thats pretty much be boiled, and that's whats on most of your joints. So yup, have fun!

10. It's gonna taste like shit, but you'll get high.

11. They will taste like shit but get you fuckin ripped... they will also be harsher.... Generation blunts FTW lol XD

12. They taste like ass

13. Lay them all out and roll with some fresh herb as filler, make er nice and fat. It will get you blitzed.

14. Yo this is to everyone who responded^^^

Yall were correct, im mad blazing right now, the joint hit harsher like Sok said. Besides that it burned for like 20+ minutes outside. The forum has done good for the fellow smoker azah!