Gutting out Cigar Blunts or Blunt Wraps?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokeholio, Feb 12, 2010.

1. I realize many people buy cigars like Dutch Masters or Swisher Sweets and then cut them open with a razor and roll the bud up in that. I also heard of just buying the premade flavored blunt wraps.

I have never bought a cigar and gutted it, just always have bought the wraps. However, when I was at my local gas station I noticed they got Dutch Masters, and I already know they have Swisher Sweets.

When you gut out a Cigar and roll it with that does it taste like how a Cigar normally tastes like?

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. is that a serious question? if so it depends how strong the bud is, sometimes you can taste other times not..usually i cant taste it that much, at least in the smoke. it usually tastes at least to me like the bud im shmoking in it

3. Not exactly, its not as flavored as a normal cigar cause theres no tobacco and the tobacco holds some of the flavor. I can't really describe the taste but I like it.

4. It's a pretty light flavoring. The bud usually overpowers it for me. If you're smoking mids or scwagg you'll probably be able to taste the cigar a fair bit more

5. not really any particular taste unless its flavored. but it hits harder than a joint and last a whooooooooole lot longer.

6. Alright cool.

I'll be going and looking to see if they have the new swisher sweet 2 pk for $0.99 tomorrow.

7. I think Dutch Masters are easier to roll because you have so much to work with. Maybe use cigarellos a few times to get the hang of it but then upgrade to get a first hand witness of the power of a Dutch Master.
    On a side note: when you're buying Dutch Masters, open it up right after the purchase while you're in the store and make sure it isn't dry. If it is dry the dude will see and you can trade it in for another one.

8. Palma Dutchmaster FTW , you taste the bud you put in it, so dont put in shwagg, or it will taste like shit..Bad weed belongs in flavored cigars , blunt wraps have to be one of the 10 things that never should have been invented

9. i unwrap the leaf then take off the cancer paper.

and then rip the inside open at the seam where i also tear off a bit of the wrap near the glue strip.

replace guts with buds and roll everything back up. :D

i like green games and dutch palmas, every now and then i'll get a dutch honey corona or something but yea you def taste your bud with the wrap. i like the games a lot :) and they burn like 20-30 minutes usually so it's a different experience because you have to smoke while you do things not smoke, and then do things as you would with bongs and stuff.

and it's fun to roll follow my instruchtions :)

10. lol fuck i make a lot of smiley faces when im high haha

11. and i think blunt wraps are harder to roll but they taste really strong so it's like if you enjoy chocolate flavored weed or some redic flavor then that's what you'd do.

12. if you want taste, go with Backwoods.

you gotta be a good roller though..youre literally rolling a blunt with a tobacco leaf so you gotta be experienced. and dont split em down the middle you gotta find the seam and unroll it. its at the end of the cigar and if you pick at it a little itll turn into a flap you just peel back.

13. backwoods, bluntvills, vanilla dutches and white owls :love:

14. #15 NORRIN RADD, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2010
    Pretty much everything has been said, but don't too much paper when rolling the L. If you're using a Dutch Master then after you have it rolled nicely and the paper is overlapping take off the extra brown paper & a little bit of the leaf and use what's left to seal it.
    But chronicman00 knows what's good; Backwoods are where it's at.

15. Go roll a couple blunts and find out. Wraps are shit IMO. The zigzag ones are decent. Ive seen people roll a blunt with a wrap then use the second to fix it cuz they suck at rolling blunts. Its gross hhaha. White grape games ftw

16. Back. woods. Thats whats up but i think the reason the blunts hit so much harder is b/cuz there is alot more smoke from the paper, especially if you normally use r.a.w.s. :)

I usually am able to taste the flavor a little bit even when I'm smoking dank. Its got to have that synergy with taste though, you know?