Guru's Guerilla Throwback 2010!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Ganja Guru, May 13, 2010.

1. Nice looking grow man I did the same with all the bagseeds take a look at mine if you got time

+rep to you also

2. Organic really wont kill them bastards...toss a reg piece of wood or a few out there and then after a few days place the soaked wood chunks next to the un-treated ones and they will move over and eat both.

3. Hey Ganja I found this on the internet. It looks promising but I have not found a source to buy it yet.

I have emailed one Supplier that displayed a big container of it but no price. I will let you know if I get a positive response from her. I am betting it is going to be expensive.

Attached Files:

4. Good Morning GrassCity! Whats better than having your very own Ganja plant? ... Having four of them!:p Here they are as of tonight: I thought I would take the opportunity to use flash out at the plot since we have some rain and lighting moving through right now. Enjoy!:wave:

Pic 1-2 "first lady"
    Pic 3 "stanky leg"
    Pic 4-5 "big mamma"
    Pic 6 "lil tot"

Attached Files:

5. Guru,

I like what I see there. #1 has impressive early girth already.

Happy growing

6. What up GG!! how grow's it?

7. #87 Ganja Guru, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
    Well, through the hottest, dryest summer I've seen in a while, the time has finally arrived. Im only down to a few plants but its HARVEST TIME. I've taken a couple smaller ones that were ready and left a couple that weren't. Sorry its been two months since the last post but internet has been something of an issue for me. Better late than never :wave:

Attached Files:

8. looks good man glad to see your staying safe

9. Thanks BMER. That's very flattering, considering the outcome of my grow this year. Let's just say, I have had better seasons...lol As for staying safe...anytime another grow season passes without getting busted or ripped, I'd say thats a succesful season. Kindof like the old adage, " A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day of work"...lol:D

10. at least you got plants that made it this year mine all either got killed when i let a buddy watch them or ripped. but your right its better to have a failed season and be free to try again then to be behind bars

11. Well at least you got some of your own Buds to enjoy Guru. Better a small haul than nuthin at all. If I could I'd share some of mine with you for sure. Peace Bro & enjoy the fall. HB

12. Thanks Harry! Same to you! This is my season, I love this time of the year. :yay:

13. The plants look good and mature. I also love this part of the season, good luck to many years and hope next year does better for you. At least you did not get robbed ( like others said ).

-BH

14. #94 Ganja Guru, Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2010
    Not bad for some BagSeed Throwback huh?:rolleyes:
    This jar sure does smell the part and look the part.
    Lets hope it smokes as well as I think it will!
    They could use a bit of a manicure in some parts,
    but there's so much damn sugah on the lil sucker leaves,
    I may leave these as is :D Enjoy GC!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Haha 420, good one, Ganja Guru. THis year was real tough for you but you pulled out some good amount of quality weed. I also had 2 bagseeds for replacement. They lacked a couple weeks but really helped out a lot. I feel less of a snob, just smoking some good old bagseed. Good luck for the following years and + rep.

16. Guru, that'll get the job done. I'm the same way as you, priority one is to get them dry and in jars. Plenty of long winter days to finish up that manicuring..

Enjoy that dank smoke.

17. High gg ..

Looks .. Looks real nice, ..

I'm betting you get better seeds next season .. .. I'm sure of it ..

You getting the new cod ? .. We'll have to talk on there when I get back on ..

18. mmmmmmmm they look lip-smacking mouth-watering dee-licious

19. Looks like some good smoke, happy harvest mate!

20. #100 Ganja Guru, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2010
    Just started sampling the first few buds and I have to say, they are VERY good.

Buds have a very skunky and fruity aroma - for such a short time in the jars, they have a surprisingly smooth smoke. Not harsh at all on the lungs. One lil half smoked j leaves the truck smelling DANK while Im at work during the day. This makes for a pleasant return for lunch break:smoke: The stone is very nostalgic, giving you that deep stoney feeling in your gut. Remember those days?
    Overall, Im happy with my modest haul so far. Still two plants left to harvest before the cold gets into town real heavy like. Stay tuned guys, next year will be a different mode for me, grow wise. Now that I know what the area here is like (just moved here last Feb) I feel a little more comfortable about growing. Also, Im about to get the greenhouse re-constructed soon, so that should be fun.