gurilla growers.... how big of a forest do i need?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by msad420, Jan 30, 2012.

1. theres a pretty big forest about 20 minute drive from my house , lots of farm land and what not and some openings, i dont think anyone goes there because its quite steep in some spots and probally really thick in the summer.

im just wondering how big the fores should be to grow in ?

2. One where you are positive that no one but you will be within 250 yards

3. i think im set then thanks

4. I have heard stories of growers in the middle of nowhere coming across signs of life in the form of trash. Ya never know, never get to confident. I'd say no matter how good you think your spot is, make sure to take the steps to keep it under the radar.

5. ye that is true forsure ^... i guess im just gonna have to blend them in realllllly good , this is pretty tuff terrain though in the summer like it takes a few minutes to get 5 - 10 feet.. im in ontario btw

im gonna go out scouting pretty soon and maybe later on this season put a 10 dollar bill or something to a tree and see if its still there when i go bak

6. Good call with the 10 dollar bill. Sounds good if its that shitty to get around. I'm from Ontario as well and me and my buddy come across other grows every year. I personally make it clear to these growers that someone found there spot. I would never theive and I would hope other growers would do the same if only for karma sake.

I live right in the GTA and have done well putting single plants far apart, here and there even in moderately traveled areas. If you plan well and only visit your plants a few times a season then you shouldn't attracted too much attention. It's more trekking around but chances are most will go unnoticed. Another option in to put plants out late, just before the solstice (June 20). The plants wont get as big but they'll stay low and out of sight. Good luck man.

7. I don't know about you guys, but one of my favorite passtimes is to go as deep into unknown woods as possible and just get lost for the day. I wouldnt plant until your POSITIVE no one else knows where the spot is. If it's farmland, chances are you've got a farmer kid just like me wandering through there with his dog almost every other day all summer. Just saying.