Guns and weed - the road to freedom

Discussion in 'General' started by Luieburger, Jun 16, 2011.

1. #1 Luieburger, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
    I

2. weed yes, guns no. Weed doesn't harm anyone, guns were specifically made to kill people.

3. They were made to defend. A gun has never hurt anyone, if I killed you with a knife people wouldn't complain, but you would complain for a gun? How many times has a gun just got up and decided "Oh, I want to kill a motherfucker?" None, because it can't do it.

4. More people need to start watching Zeitgeist, that will wake people up that can't see what's happening for themselves. People are fucking retarded if they believe what the government is telling them, and sadly those people are the vast majority of the population.

5. What what what?? So my little wife should be forced to have no protection other than her fists if she is confronted by a larger, more powerful attacker? She should not have the right or the ability to defend herself againsts a physically stronger adversay intent on raping or killing her? Are you fucking insane? Thank GOD this country was founded by MEN.

6. We can't really discuss guns on here and i know it's going to end up just like that :)

7. I've almost given up on this country. That said i'm going purchase an ak47 and wait for someone to try to kick down my door. Going out in a hail of gunfire and taking a couple of pigs with me isn't the worst way to go :cool:

8. I don't like posts like this, the generalisations are absurd. You are in no position to say whether or not the majority of people believes what the government tell them. What exactly do you base this on? You're writing off most of the population with that statement, if you're so convinced of the "happenings" in the world, why not use some positivity as a means of changing it rather than being negative about people you don't know.

And as for Zeitgeist, please.:laughing: I've seen it and some of it's "information" about religions is ridiculously skewed. They even got Jesus' birth date wrong. The Christian community at large doesn't claim he was born on the 25th of December, they estimate his birth at around February/March time, rendering that whole section in Zeitgeist about star alignment completely invalid.

It's ironic that you're saying people need to wake up when instead of blindly believing the government you've just blindly believing a conspiracy film instead. Both outcomes are just as dangerous and close-minded. The reality is, both are probably wrong and right to some extent.

9. Guns where made to feed familys and fend off any unwanted pests. Guns don't kill people, people kill people with guns.

10. I find it funny when people are like "We need guns to defend our children from rapists"....y'all are paranoid as hell, most murder and rape cases are done by people who know the person well...so why do you need a gun? The way I see it you're more likely to end with a tragedy if you have a gun around.

You're not gonna prevent people doing wrong things whether or not you have a gun, so why increase your own chances of going to jail? That's just like, my opinion though.

11. Fuck yeah! These guys are from Wyoming. My homies!! :hello::hello:

12. You are probably a part of my generalization, or it may just be I'm surrounded by fucknuts in America that will believe anything they see on the news.

You should know one person alone wont be able to change anything, it would be an extreme challenge to even a group of people to modify or eradicate the government systems that are in place today.

So everything else they said was right? I'm not religious so I don't even care what they have to say about it, religion had its chance to rule (especially Christianity, and that time was known as the Christian Dark Ages). I haven't seen all of them in whole, just bits and pieces of each.

I'm not "blindly believing" in anything. We need a massive rehaul on this planet with health care, currency, how work is done, etc.

13. It was going so well.

Good weed, hot ass girls shooting guns, but then that dude started rapping...and it all went down hill.

:laughing:

14. I'm a card carrying member of the [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xsi3u0tIuk"]Guns and Dope party[/ame]. Robert Anton Wilson...God rest his soul.

15. #15 mushroomsatsuji, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

If there was no rape robbery and murder, ten it would be paranoia. Since those things happen, its being prepared and willing to defend yourself and loved ones.

16. I get the argument that guns are necessary to protect yourself.

The flipside is that it's easier to kill someone with a gun. When you work yourself into a frenzy and feel homicidal rage, it's easier to kill someone with a gun than beat/stab him to death.

Guns don't kill people, but I do believe people make the decision to kill someone more quickly if they have a gun.

17. There are more numbers in self-defense with weapons (for good!) than there are counts of abuses...

Think of it as this, if all these weapon bans in California are meant to protect us, then how do the gang bangers, the crips, the drug dealers, the criminals still manage to buy fully automatic weapons and illegal guns off the street??

It doesn't make sense that if I want a fully automatic AK47 I can go to Oakland and get a connection and pay cash for it, no background check, nothing...

It's fucking retarded.
    To the people who are so anti-gun, connect the dots like you did for yourself with marijuana!

18. #18 mushroomsatsuji, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Those people who can't control their emotions shouldn't have guns in the first place.

19. nope your wrong.

20. This thread is just full of stupid