Gunky bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kitoniebubblegum, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Hi everyone!! Hope you're having an awesome stoney night.

I am new to using a bubbler and well a lot of stuff got into the bottom where the water is and I broke the stem off a glass screen thing and it fell into there...I don't have the alcohol to clean it so I was wondering if vinegar and salt would clean it / if there would be any kind of bad thing happening if I did it that way.

I just need a way to break up the resin that's in there lols.

2. I'm not too sure about vinegar,but I have used hydrogen peroxide in a pinch. I haven't used it to clean a bubbler as I don't own one; However, I have used it on my bong in a pinch and it worked pretty good. I hope you find a way to clean your piece so that you can have an awesome stoney night!

3. Thanks for responding! I don't have that either x.x

I just have water and vinegar blah haha.

4. Aw dude that blows :c I know you can boil it in water but that stinks to high heaven,so it's usually not a common method. After some quick research,I've found that you can use vinegar and baking soda if you have that,but I think salt will work just as well. Give a good rinse though,otherwise your bud might taste like a bag of salt and vinegar chips haha.

5. Lmao. That might not be too bad.

Thanks so much for the info
    I will try the vinegar and salt. I may have that other stuff you mentioned lol.

6. Run hot tap water through it for a few mins then use vinegar and salt, don't add water to dilute the vinegar. Also your showerhead might have some useful pressure settings ;)

7. Thank you so much!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1