gunja farm keeps on growing!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by AussieBudFarmer, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Hi everybody:wave: this is my first time joining or forum type thing but i thought it would be fun sharing my progress with people on the net. im just starting an outdoor grow (first grow) in the local bush land. i have two locations and all of the patches are only visible once you get within a few meters. the patches are fenced with chicken wire to keep the roo's and wallabies out, the naturally sandy and nutrient poor soils of the area i have enriched with mushroom compost, cow/chicken manure and organic soil mix. also i have added a little super phosphate, potash, blood and bone and vermiculite (to try and help with water and nutrient retention) as one of the plots is on a slope towards the bottom of a small north facing valley. im going for an organic grow but i just wanted two know for sure that there would be at least a minimum amount of the fundamental nutrients. That plot is about twenty meters long and amongst ferns with a clearing in the canopy directly above, I think when the plants bush out they will blend in with the ferns very well. I have my second crop site located around the edges of what we call a hanging swamp,(usually a wet area with shallow soil on top of sandstone cliffs) so I think the plants will be able to access the water table, the plots (with about four to eight plants in each) are towards the edge of a small cliff facing north. i ordered my seeds from everybodydoesit the strains include; 12 purple widow reg, 10 urban poison reg, 5 lemon skunk fem, 5 pure power plants fem, 5 nightshade fem, 1sharks breath fem, 1rocklock fem, 1Sour cream fem and 1 diesel ryder fem. Iv also go a whit rhino that I got from a mate its going into pre flower now from age and iv got 8 clones from it already. I started the seeds indoors under fluros to give them a head start and have just gotten the last of em in the ground except the nightshade and ppp witch should be arriving in the mail in the next couple of days and that's where im up to. Detailed enough for you all? Any advice is welcome even harsh criticism if need be.

2. wow wowo wbla bvla