Gunbound. It rules.

Discussion in 'General' started by TheHempress, Oct 30, 2003.

1. I have recently become addicted to an online game called Gunbound. For those of you who remember Scorched Earth, it sort of like that. It's cute little Korean anime characters in little tank things shooting lasers, water, balls, etc. at each other to try and kill each other.

I've been playing this game for about 3 weeks now and I am totally hooked! It's free, and you can download it here.

This is what my character looks like..I am a silver axe. If anyone ever sees me I usually hang out in server 2 or 4. I'm in the BlueMoon guild and my screen name is Hempress.

[​IMG]

Click here to see some screen shots.

Seriously, everyone should try out this game...it totally rules.

If anyone ever sees FreddyBear (double wooden hammer) that's my boyfriend, and FokkerScourg (gold axe) is my brother.

2. allright im downloading it right now.

3. I always like a new game (especially an online one), but I'm not going to even try to handle that 96mb download on my dial up.

4. Nobody else wants to play GunBound with me?

Krazi, I should have been more specific...this is not a game for 56kers...you might lag out of the game. It's very annoying to be in a lagging game.

5. Hmmm....

I'll have to give it a try. Sounds pretty neat Hempy... :D

6. I'll play wit yea Hempress!

7. Yay! Someone new to kil-- I mean win against :D

8. not for awhile though! its only 13% done!

9. holy shit, i thought i was the only one....my user name is FckTheWorld1

i got 1 hit KO and shit too, so if u want it, message me for a trade...

10. .

Attached Files:

• me.JPG
      me.JPG
      File size:
      16.3 KB
      Views:
  11. Interesting...This game looks fun from the screen shots. So right now Im at 62% downloading.

The screen shots seem to remind me of Worms..if anyone remembers playing that? I loved that game.

So once this download is done, if anyone is online, Id be happy to play you. If my computer isnt too slow anyway.

12. worms is so fun. i liked using the sheep bomb or pegion that blew up. i sound like a little kid.

13. worms armaggedon is one of my favorite multiplayer games of all time. i don't really have time to mess around with this Gunbound game at the moment, though it does look adorably violent.

14. worms is a top game, held my interest right through the years.

went to have a look but ive only got a P2 and no video card :( . looks like fun tho,i would if i could

15. Played gunbound along time ago need to get back in to it.

16. ima try it for the first time in 15 min any1 wanna join me?

17. Ok, I have no idea how to play this game.

How the fuck do you shoot? The last game I finished I ended up with -5 points.

Someone help me with instructions, as the site doesnt even tell you how?

18. Ok, 10 hours later...

And Im fucking hooked!

Hempress! Why did you post this game? I reckon my whole holiday will be destroyed by its addictiveness. :D

Im still no where near getting my own avatar - 4600 gold. Everything seems to be at least 20 000.

Anyway, thankyou for the game, its so fun!

Edit: Almost forgot - My screenname on there is Herbaholic. If you see me around Id be happy to play. I still go in the beginner rooms though - 1,2,3,4

19. Hey awesome, someone bumped this thread. Oh my goodness, I haven't played in more than a year--but I have a new computer and I should have cable internet again soon, so I'm going to d/l this game again. I bet I'm terrible by now, though :rolleyes:

20. The game got so addictive I actually had to uninstall it. It was taking up so much of my work time. I even started seeing the little bots when I closed my eyes!

I might play it again some other time, but not when I have work to do still.