Gun owners

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by mrjimbodangles, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Feel free to fuck off anytime you need to. I'll post what I want where I want, and I don't give two shits about the your family. You took offense because you know I'm right. And what did you come back with? They typical bullshit they are taught to say at academy when they are taught how to discuss weapons discharges with investigators. What? You thought your daddy was the only one that has been to the Academy? I scored a 93 on my FLEO exam...damn shame I couldn't make that 1.5 mile run in 12 minutes from bum knee.... And what are you doing? Trolling for Daddy and Uncle? Trying to flush out some locals for them to harass?
     Go hump another leg little dog!

Disrespect does not fly here. If you do not agree with an opinion, debate it or leave the thread. - Stylez

Please stop being a troll.  The internet is full of trolls who hide behind their computer and contribute nothing.

This thread is for gun owners and the type of guns they have. 

I will never feel the need to fuck off.  I doubt that you fail the 1.5 mile run, more like the psychological exam.  :)

I alerted the moderators to your trolling, so keep it up and get banned.  Okay. 

Please go smoke some weed already, and if you did, take a hard look in the mirror and see if you are satisfied with yourself.

3. #23 Funk-D, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014

So because I don't have a gun I don't care about my family? 1. I live by myself and two roommates. One of whom has guns, and is one of those 'immature' gun owners you're talking about. He loves to talk about how quickly he'd 'blow someone's god damn head off' if they broke into out apartment. I find it funny. 

Please tell me why some crazy person is going to come into my house with a gun...I don't have enemies like that. And like I said if their goal is to rob me, chances are they'd come when I'm not there. 

I mean here's another what if. What if some guy with a gun breaks into your house, and sees you have a gun, and shoots you in the fucking face? I mean you don't know he's coming, so when he enters the house. He's going to be more alert than you, I mean you're sleepy right? Hear a noise in your house that wakes you up...you grab your gun, all tired and shit trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Maybe it's something? Maybe it's not. You don't know. 

Go downstairs....turn a corner. The intruder is all like.  OH FUCK HE HAS A GUN! Then empties his clip in your chest, and your dead and he runs off into the night. I still think it's funny that lots of gun owners think that robbers break into a house while your there. 

Thieves fucking case your house. They know when you're home, and when you're gone. And they typically wait till your gone, so they can break into your house and take all your shit with no hassle. After all it's the things their after, not your life. 

So, you'll come home and all your shit is gone including that super fancy family heirloom fire arm you're talking about. 

What answer is there for that? You are throwing crazy scenarios at me I'll throw some right back at you. Did I say I didn't support guns owner ship? I do. I don't give a fuck. You want a gun have a fun this is America. I just find is amusing that people like to justify it under the guise that you 'want to be prepared'. No, you don't. You like guns, you like shooting guns, and so you have guns. You JUST admitted to finding shooting guns to be a 'relaxing' experience. I don't like shooting guns, because they're loud. And I don't like loud noises unless they're coming from my bass amp while I'm slapping my bass like it owes me money. 

It's no different than pop heads, claiming they want weed for their 'medicine' knowing damn well they just want to get high. Weed is not a medicine for me....I smoke weed because I like getting stoned. Just like you have guns, because you like shooting them. 

Saying that people who don't have guns don't care about their safety of their family is hilarious. What the fuck are you into that you think that you're so important that someone wants to break into your house with a gun while you're there so he can tie you up, while he rapes your wife in the face or some shit? 

I don't know any psychopaths that would break into my apartment, with a gun with me in the house just to fucking shoot me the fuck up. 
    And to answer your question. I would love to protect my family with a samurai sword. How awesome of a story would that be? 
    "Motherfucker broke into me house right? I cut his hands off with my katana!" Much more cooler than just shooting him if you ask me. 

4. #24 Bill O'Really, Feb 1, 2014

This is what you should do :bolt:

If you don't like what somebody says, don't keep engaging them. That makes you the troll. Or are you incapable of understanding that?

For the record. I don't like the police either. Fuck the police. They don't like my black ass, and I don't like them either. Have never called them for anything in my fucking life. 

6. #26 mrjimbodangles, Feb 1, 2014

7. #27 Funk-D, Feb 1, 2014

I don't know George Zimmerman, or Trayvon Martin. 

I don't give no fucks about either of them.  

George Zimmerman aint even a police? So, wtf does that have to do with anything?

No use in arguing that there's good cops. Most of GC are anti-cops and I've had the displeasure of arguing against them.

9. FUCK THE POLICE!

10. Fuck you Nigger.  If I had it my way I'd put you back on the farm next to the rest of the machinery.  Fuck your mother for giving birth to you.  Do you know your dad?  Didn't think so.  You want to troll, I will fucking troll back. 

Posts like this result in bans. - Stylez

11. This was a discussion about guns not niggers who hate cops.

12. #32 Funk-D, Feb 1, 2014

That's racist man. That's not cool man. Racism is not cool...tsk, tsk. 

I know my Dad. He's Army Intelligence. 

13. Not racist its the truth.  Tired of motherfuckers like you living off the system and bitching about every aspect of it.  We need more George Zimmermans around. 

14. #34 Funk-D, Feb 1, 2014

I don't live off of the system...I'm a bartender...I'm confused...I think you're trying to project something here...

15. You're just making yourself look bad with your unneeded racism.

16. Not a good idea OP, have you thought about the drug test you are going to be given when you use your firearm for self defense? I've pondered this idea myself since I own guns. But I've came to the conclusion that they will stay here at my parents when I move out so I'm not charged with a federal crime. I'm sure when marijuana get more accepted and legalizing the laws will be changed. But until then I would't suggest you keep doing what you are doing.

I am loving it. I feel like I'm winning.  Laughing so hard. 

18. #38 Stylez, Feb 1, 2014
    I don't know how anyone would think that moving from debate to rampent racism would ever be acceptable at Grasscity. This is not our vibe, and if you are disrespectful, you're not going to last here.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.