Gun Laws!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Token Runner, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Was owning rifles, snipers, etc meant in the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms?

1. Yes

97 vote(s)
    77.6%
  2. No

28 vote(s)
    22.4%
  1. #1481 Deleted member 638051, Aug 11, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2022
    I sent 3 packages. 1 arrived in 1 week. The other 2 destinations are 2 blocks away from each other. 1 arrived in 2 weeks. The other never showed. Tracking just stopped. 2 months after the package shipped I got a refund from UPS. Shipped the same contents USPS to that same address. Package never showed. Tracking just stopped. Was refunded postage from USPS.
    2 times in a row this guy never got his package. And that's from 2 different companies. Although, UPS uses USPS services often.

These days everyone is catching porch bandits with doorbell cameras.
    I think we also have warehouse bandits. But we just don't hear about it because there are no doorbell cams in the warehouses and who's gonna rat out their own company.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I love it! Brutal… yes.
    But hugely gratifying :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. They don’t do a good job teaching about the second amendment do they.

basically the second amendment Is to protect the people against our enemies. Our enemies can be a foreign government, like Russia, they can be traitors that infiltrated our government. They can be anything really.

so the people can have the means of protecting themselves, they have the right to bear arms. What it really is about

is if an over reaching government needs to be violently over thrown, the people, have the ability to do so

why is it so important to some, that guns are taken away from the population

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Lately, when we order from Amazon, it'll say arrives in 3 days,then after I confirm order it'll say 6 days.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Not just UPS. Major companies are now starting to take political sides. Some shipping companies are refusing to ship guns or ammo. But then again Geico insurance has stopped doing business in California. The entire state. Everything on the planet will become an us/them issue and your political leanings will determine what services you are allowed to have. Getting worse every day.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. i have had that happen with auto parts, same deal from cali to portland and then back to cali , then shot across the country to texas i just thought it was odd but also seen were it came from cali and took it as normal .
    as far as ups,fedx and usps goes all my orders get sit out beside a tree in the yard by road so deal with them much. my wifes cancer medicine is a signature only at fedx so it is delivered about 20 yrds more to the door

• Like Like x 3
  7. It's not the guns they want taken away so much as your ability to do what you please. They don't really care about people committing gun crimes, if they did they'd insist on severe punishment for those perps but they don't, they don't even want the current laws regarding carrying or using guns illegally to be fully enforced. They want society to live by their rules and right now being overly aggressive about curtailing 2nd Amendment protections is how they prove to themselves and each other how progressive and correct they are. That half of the population is a direct existential threat to America's constitution and the rest of us need to let our dollars do our talking and boycott businesses with anti-American policies. I've never promoted boycotting anyone but we have to send a message they can understand, simply complaining about what they're doing only makes them feel more powerful.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I ordered two boxes of 375 H&H magnum a week ago and they were at my front door last night. The box was plane with no markings..so I ordered a substantial assortment of several calibers for a target shoot coming up at the farm soon..we will see if they show up... stand by.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Just remembered my Amazon account has been suspended due to suspicious activity. Gonna call for the 3rd and last time now. Maybe I’m 86’d for good?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Did you vote for trump?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Twice.

Turned out to be a scam text. Account is all good. For now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Ditto.
    Bezos is a corrupt little turtle,watch your back! Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I could live with 6 days. I've been getting this 2 weeks away, between the 6th and the 18th bullshit.
    But who can I complain to? Either I want the shit or I don't.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. In the last two weeks I've gotten scam emails claiming to be paypal,bestbuy,burger king, and several others all with a heading designed to make you click a link. I refuse to even open them for fear of getting a virus or anything. Paypal approved my new playstation, that kind of misleading crap. Too bad I've never used paypal, nice try though. If I had used paypal I probably would have checked just to make sure.

• Like Like x 2

15. a lot of people do not understand that ‘power’ part

giving one power over you, only makes you weaker and makes them stronger

i am still learning

it’s like when people call 911 to complain about Popeyes running out of chicken lol

they gave THEM that power to take care of them

16. I could not agree more. Perfectly stated. I avoided getting a Concealed Carry gun permit or a Medical Marijuana card simply because I did not want my name on more government lists. I'm sure that I'm on enough lists as it is. After 4 days of being sick I finally broke down and went to the DR. even though I was starting to feel better. I went because my mom insisted and I got tired of hearing about it. They did a simple nasal swab for flu and corona. 2 days later I got a phone call from my County Health department because of course my name went on a list because I got tested. They now have a certain power over me that they did not have previously. If they ever feel like it they can make up some bullshit rule that applies to me now because my name is on a list. Hold on to your personal powers for dear life. They are trying to strip us of them at every opportunity.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. so true with the health department. And all of us like it.

A family member died from tb and we all got a phone call from the county health department. Didn’t even know about it till they called…

but still…

Until it is for some bullshit. And by then it’s to late, we allready gave them that power.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. So typical. The head of the RCMP, and the person in charge of regulating the Firearms Act, doesn't even know the most basic laws in the Firearms Act. Good grief. :bang:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2

19. Nice shawl, though.

• Funny Funny x 4