Gun Laws!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Token Runner, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Was owning rifles, snipers, etc meant in the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms?

1. Yes

97 vote(s)
    77.6%
  2. No

28 vote(s)
    22.4%
  1. Not if you feed them neighborhood children it isnt ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. We should extend this requirement to legislators.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

4. And your yapping does?

• Like Like x 2
  5. or just have rules and regulations like we do on all the things you mentioned.

6. There already are and you know this. You're going in circles.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Real Americans hates rules and regulations. We are Americans! We want to be free!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. we actually have knife regulations here. Automatic (flick) knives are federally illegal here. But knives are not banned just the one type.

9. Have you contributed to this discussion at all?

All you have seemed to do is worry and say silly things. If your not happy with the discussion then move along.

You can clearly see the older more experienced people tossing up ideas from both sides and all you seem to do is whine.

10. [
    Everyone hates rules and regulations but society's need them.
    I don't think America has been "free" for awhile. Slavery for eg is alive and well in the Prison systems and the low min wages and high cost of living also helps to keep the poor in their place.

11. Don't forget the presidency.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. No other critique on the ideas I posted earlier?

13. You have a point, but you are missing the real point, no matter what we are armed and dangerous.
    armed citizen.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. ye
    Yep, to yourselves you certainly are. I don't think a tank or an armed drone pilot or or or would be to worried.lol

15. While we peasants are fighting among ourselves about our toys, the powers in Washington are desperately trying to complete the biggest wealth transfer to our nobility in our history. Our new healthcare plan now consists of praying not to get sick.

16. You CLEARLY don't know the laws....

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lol it's funny how people actually believe this.

Also hilariously ironic how you bemoan the rising cost of living and advocate for higher minimum wage in the very same sentence. Classic :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  18. I think it's kind of cute watching an Aussi and a Canukistani arguing about American politics

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. It's a bit sad that I seem more familiar with the American Constitution than many Americans these days.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. I bet you could write a book. LOL