Gun Control

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mushroomsatsuji, Apr 1, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

3. Colt: The original point and click interface.

4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.

5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?

6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.

7. "Free" men do not ask permission to bear arms.

8. If you don't know your rights you don't have any.

9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.

10. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.

11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

12. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.

13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

14. Guns only have two enemies: rust and politicians.

15. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

17. 911 - government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.

18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.

19. Criminals love gun control -- it makes their jobs safer.

20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.

21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.

22. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.

23. Enforce the "gun control laws" we ALREADY have, don't make more.

24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.

25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.

26. "A government of the people, by the people, for the people..."

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
    - Thomas Jefferson

*not mine. just something to think about

• Like Like x 3
  2. The assault rifle ban Obama wants to put into effect is bullshit. Even if it does pass though, the value of my AR and AK will double, they already rose ~$300 in value in the last two weeks!

That list is awesome, I agree with every single thing on it.

3. My favorite was #13

[​IMG]

4. gun control is the first step in the new world order! how do you stop the citizens from resisting? unarm them!

5. Gun control means using both hands. I walk by a car all the time with that sticker, makes me lawl every once in a while.

6. I'm just glad I picked up my Ak-74 and if someone wants it they can
    "Molon Labe"

7. Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

8. ive never really understood how an unarmed citizen can be controlled and/or opressed by their government

in the past, obviously, but in the present day setting, i'm not so sure. the government to me seems all-encompassingly, all-knowingly, crazy mad out of control, dont matter if you got a gun or not, kinda thing

then again 1000 (1,000,000?) citizens with guns would probably be a powerful force

but we'd all end up shooting atleast 10% of our own with that many people crowded together with firearms (a good 50% probably drunk, because it's america, and i'm american and proud)

i'm completely against gun control, but only because washington and his cronies put it in the constitution, i think

either way, sway my opinion :smoke:

(i just smoked a bowl)

9. The last time an armed mob like that was formed was during the 1920's at Blair Mountain, WV.
    The Feds actually used the Air Force to bomb these miners and led to the acquittal of some. I can't even imagine what the Feds would do if that happened today

10. Does drug prohibition work?

Nope. :bongin:

11. Whoa... mine wars... I've never heard of that. Would make a killer movie I bet. Except put it on Mars. I'm pretty much asking for Total Recall 2 here. :smoke:

12. It would make a killer movie no doubt... The battle of Blair Mountain also created the term "Redneck"

13. Gun ownership supports the very corporate entities which incur government corruption.

Funny ain't it?

14. A gun is a nice thing to have if a thug breaks into your home, but is meaningless now when it comes to the government wanting in. See Waco, Ruby Ridge.

15. I think we should try gun control.

You think we have trouble on our southern border with smugglers now, wait till they start running guns.

16. lawl..... so true... so good. I really hope there isnt another assault weapons ban again. I still havent saved up enough to get meself an AR.

17. They already are smuggling weapons, maybe we should stop ppl from so freely crossing the border and allow US citizens their gun rights.

AR prices are skyrocketing, my dad is gettin ready to buy 2 just as an "investment"

18. If he can, tell him to get two of them with the "Law Enforcement Only" stamps on them. They are/will be worth more.

19. Keep toking smokey. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]