Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gummy Bears and Vodka

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by jqwerty, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Ever make Vodka gummybears for the girls @ your parties? If so, ever thought of switching the vodka out for WeedVodka? If no to any of the above...

First lets create the base. THE WEED VOKDA!!

Find your HIGHEST proof vodka. ( at least 100 proof imho) Everclear works great if your not going to take the shots strait down.

You can decarb at this point if ur about that life...

Take at least an eighth or at most a Oz, and GRIND it! dont worry about getting it really fine like others do as i feel like it jst loses triches. I jst do it til i could roll a nice joint with it.

Put the weed in the vodka bottle. Oh depending on how much you use, you might have to take a couple shots :rolleyes:

Now leave it somewhre where you see it everyday in ur house and write todays date on it...
    everytime you walk past the bottle, DONT shake it but stir it a lil jst too make sure that the hash or trichomes dont settle. THATS WHY WE SHAKE IT. jst for the triches guys. If u shake it too much ur drank WILL turn a darker green that it should be.

In one months time you should have your vodka IF you didnt drink it by now....

Now to the bears... Find the SWEETEST gummybears that you can find. What i mean by this is that i DO NOT want u girls to go out and buy the Cheap gummy bears thats usually stored in one of those HUGE 100 gallon Barrels with the oldish stale dry boring gummys... but instead i want u to buy the ones packaged up and look almost wet inside! THOSE ARE THE MOST FLAVORFUL as u will need these cuz they always change in taste after this next step.

Lastly. Pour the vodka into a large bowl about 3/4 full.
    Toss ur bears in the vodka and Cover.
    Place in fridge over night or even for a couple days!!
    Which ever you choose, you will end up with a bunch of SWELLED up bears that getchya CrossFaded.

2. Sounds like it'd take a long ass time.

3. this sounds pretty cool im probably going to try it actually but do you shake it or not you said dont shake but you said you do??

4. dam thats the new drugg !! start selling this shit lol

5. Post an image of said gummybears.

Then I will contemplate this idea, good fellow.

6. #6 hightimes420guy, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
    If you heat it (without being an idiot) it can take the greendragon (weed alcohol) roughly a day to make. You keep a thermometer in a mason jar, the mason jar in a pot of water and the pot of water on a stove outside (or VERY WELL ventilated area). Keep the temp BELOW 170 I believe on a simmer for I think 30 minutes? Maybe longer ill find a link and post it, but basically you can do this during the week a few days before the party. If you get the temp too high the alcohol will ignite and you'll be fucked. Hard. So make sure you know exactly what your doing. DO THIS SOBER. Link: WHOLE VIDEO ON IT HERE. http://youtu.be/MLsyYxGBFgw

7. The outside of the bears taste a lot like Alcohol so to get rid of the alcoholoy taste on the outside of the bears a good idea is to find something very sweet like concentrated fruit juice (I just use strawberry gatorade) and pour enough to cover half the bears, add sugar. Put back in fridge wait a few days until all the juice is absorbed and there you go, all the power with minimal taste. If you want you can also sprinkle more sugar if not sweet enough. This really helps but not necessary

8. I was really considering trying to use my green dragon to do this but with so many other of my experiments, it has failed so I withheld my desire. Let me know how it is though I bet 5 to 10 of them would really send you over the edge after an hour.

9. Why not just drink some vodka, smoke some weed, then eat some candy?
    Seams a lot more practical. :)

(rhetorical question, don't respond with a list of reasons why 'eating' your booze is better than drinking it.)

10. who called saul

11. A better way of putting it is STIR it, dont shake it. You want the liquid to rub the plant matter not the plant matter against plant matter.. or its turn to a powder on the bottom.

oh the longer u let it sit, THE BETTER!:hello: