Guitarist Talk

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by ganjawrestler13, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Very nice. You play rock mostly?

2. Yep, 90s and 00s alt rock type stuff mostly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. There we go! All better. Ignore that spot on the pick guard where I scrubbed too hard, it'll buff out.

0519221755.jpg
    0519221754.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  4. Very nice. I got a gretsch electromatic. Its a good guitar for me. But I could do without the bigsby that I dont use that only add weight

• Like Like x 1
  5. Basses in certain places

‘50’s reissue Stratocaster in Daphne Blue and Martin LXM

C35F3BED-2DE7-4EBF-B1D6-75317EB47AA3.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Nice guitars and basses. I guess they sound different and feel different to play. Which bass is the most playable?

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I would say the natural finish Jazz on the right. Just perfect for me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. turrrrn it up. but yeah I feels tho. I like to take these clean guitars and make them dirty.
    thdG88z - Imgur.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. CA5B7852-E0F4-4186-8841-B7BC14C66E6D.jpeg Got the ‘vid so I’m doin a little rearranging

10. Very nice, I got a laney supercub 12. Supposedly friendly for home use but my ears vibrate either way.

11. Nice basses and strat. How do you like your strat compared to other kinds of guitars?

• Like Like x 1
  12. I’m definitely a Strat guy. I prefer it overall others
    Love the looks, love the feel, love the tone

3AF66B5A-BD70-4C51-9876-C2705F451D28.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. but its a good vibration right?

14. got that stereo hook up. gotta mess with it right????

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Awesome collection. I have a humbucker guitar (gretsch electromatic 5310) and I like it alot. But recently i have been looking into fender stratocaster and telecasters a bit more. A clean sound is nice. I also like the yamaha revstar guitars. But they are not single coil/strat.

How do telecaster compare ? I am also trying to get smart on the differences between mim, mij and mia

• Like Like x 1
  16. How are you able to get the crunch on those amps without smashing your hearing? Attenuator?

17. Yes man

18. MX5-front-crop-v2.png

multieffects my dude. i run my amps into this and i change the EQ and output settings. when i gig i usually just plug that right into the front of the house PA system and im good to go.

• Like Like x 1
  19. you got a pic of that gretsch? ive never heard a 5310 before.

i love the revstars with the p90s in it. so thicc sounding