Guitarist Talk

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by ganjawrestler13, Jun 26, 2014.

1. No. No IG for me.
    The Paisley Strat was “Crafted in Japan” in Fender’s shop there.

You gotta give us the lowdown on your new axe man, it’s awesome

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Did a bunch of shots the other day,

yeet2.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Nice shot man!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. lespaulwheel.png
    I'd take the Purple one, ..or that one,...or that one. :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. egss1a.JPG
    This is quite a stunner both visually and sound wise.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Decisions, decisions . . .
    Great picture!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ya gotta tell us about this one.
    Brand? Origin? Playability?

8. Brand is EART from China...decent product, affordable quality instrument. This was a free replacement guitar to replace another guitar (Eart Les Paul) I won on ebay but arrived damaged( repaired but still playable).
    This Superstrat is NOT my type of guitar. To my old ears the 'pups' sounds overdriven and muddy, very hot and high gain. Perfect for those that like thrash metal,chug,djent, grungy sounding guitars. I'm more a position #4 strat clean tone and tele position #2 -Spank, Quack, and Twang..LOL. I love the Blues and there is NO SRV in this Guitar! ;-)
    eartstrat.JPG
    PLAY ON BRO!

• Like Like x 2
  9. My main guitar is a 1997 Parker Fly. I also have two American Stratocasters.

• Like Like x 2
  10. showme.png
    Happy to check em out!

• Like Like x 1
  11. The only reason I use IG is to follow companies like Fender,Gretsch, Gibson, PRS, Epiphone, Squire,EART, Harley Benton,Ludwig, Marshall,Mesa Boogie, and a zillion other equipt. companys. They have cool eye candy, giveaways, collabs with artists, freebies, post my axe pictures and share info with Gear heads like, DBguitar, Know your Gear, and GuitarMax..lol ( most times I just post and lurk..not starting my own guitar channel..lol)

• Like Like x 1
  12. click the UPLOAD A FILE button :)

13. I have photos on my computer but where do I get the url?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. you just click the upload button and search thru your hard drive.no url needed..find photo..click to load it..then click POST REPLY

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. s-l500.jpg
    If you are not stuck on a certain brand,..many overseas companies will build a customized signature guitar for you. This is the Golden Age of Affordable Quality Guitars.( thsnks to CNC, Pleks,3-D printing, wireless pickups, sustainiac systems, amp modelers, and other contributions, that help us make some noise!

• Like Like x 2
  17. I usually play a friends Silvercreek, Chinese Martin knockoff made of all solid wood and sold some years ago for like $250 with a case. Thing plays like a dream after I sanded down the saddle myself, very good fingerstyle guitar. Trying to get a Gibson G45 Studio but have yet to acquire the funds :3

• Like Like x 2
  18. Rickenbacker 4001 bass in Mapleglo.
    2001 model

Gotta give basses some love!

14A95152-E936-41F7-8990-4DA6F37EFEDD.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  19. My old SilverTone which was my first guitar. 20190325_150603.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1