Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guitar Hero!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sm666, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Anybody else like getting a couple peeps together, blazing and then rocking out? Straight up love this game, I think I play better stoned now than I do sober. :smoking:

2. hell yea, just walked into gamestop about two hours ago mad blazed, and purchased myself the third guitar hero. I've played a bit already, and i think i already like it better than the last one

and yes, im wayyyy better blazed!

3. The combination of video games and kick ass music, it's like a stoner's dream. :D

I love the song Impulse in the bonus tracks.

4. i've never really played it. i've always enjoyed watching people who are some what good play it. because i know i suck since i never played and if i played i would just completely suck and i don't wanna embarrass myself lol.but i do enjoy watching them play.

isn't there a new type of game like that out now? like a band or something?

5. You got to try Rock Band. It's sick. I always get left with the damn singing. That shit is hard. But I guess I'm a good singer because I never score low. lol

6. Guitar hero is awesome, in fact right now as i type i am watching my buds play rock band and it is sick.

7. Does anybody else get mild Shroom like visuals after playing a sesh? After i get done, my tv starts VIVIDLY moving up and down and stretching. I love watching it, its just another added bonus to playing the game. I think its just from the intense staring at the notes going down for 4 minutes straight..

8. I love this game. In fact, I play it way too much. Being stoned playing might be one of my favorite things in the world. I feel that when I'm stoned it's easier to "look through" the notes and kind of let my subconscious play the game, all on expert of course.

9. A buddy of mine has it. I want to start an all stoner band.

Yeah but Halo 3 is my main game, cause its what I'm best at.

Illogic makes the best music check out 1000 whispers. If I made music it'd be just like this.

10. i have guitar hero on my computer and you play with the keyboard. I am better high but still terrible

11. I get that same thing, everything I like at looks like its moving down.

12. honestly I really don't like that game. I think its barely, if at all, challenging or fun. I used to be into those interactive games like DDR, but I just don't like guitar hero at all. Definitely more into halo.
    just my opinion.

13. I play it some times when i'm bored. It's pretty fun stoned but gets old fast.

14. i actually played this for the first time the other day. blazed of course and i sucked hella bad so i hate that game. but i will say that it is dope to watch people who are hella good play it and tear shit up

15. its jokes when your pissed with a rivalry!

16. The funny thing about the singing part is you dont actually need to sing. It's just the tone of your voice compared to what its suppose to be. All you really need to do is tap on the mic.. but thats cheating i guess lol :)

17. haha I rock it blazed any song except through the fire and flames I can play expert

18. I love this game, I play it baked or an speed all the time, it's just so damn fun.

I like it way better on speed then I do baked.

19. I find the multiplayer on halo to be the most frustrating thing on the planet.

20. YEEAAA I always get that when I am high playing GH...its sick