Guinea Pig Luv

Discussion in 'Pets' started by 240sxLover, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Sup guys, I haven't really see any guinea pig owners on here, so I'd thought I'd post mine!

His name is Billy Shears

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Better hide those from the south Americans. My buddy is from Peru and his family raises them
    Like chickens to eat down there.

3. [quote name='"NorCali86"']Better hide those from the south Americans. My buddy is from Peru and his family raises them
    Like chickens to eat down there.[/quote]

Ahh I'm sorry but they are SOOOOOO delicious! When I was in Ecuador a few years back I had the opportunity to eat some, and let me tell you. Some pretty tasty animals:) no joke

4. I have a sudden craving for quail.

5. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']I have a sudden craving for quail.[/quote]

I just BBQ some quail last night i shot at the opener s few weeks back.

6. I don't see where the flavor is, my little piggy has some meat... but it would be like, 3 chicken wings worth -_-

7. [quote name='"240sxLover"']I don't see where the flavor is, my little piggy has some meat... but it would be like, 3 chicken wings worth -_-[/quote]

Yeah it really isn't much, but they raise these things to get a little more meaty from what I saw. But the best most delicious part is definitely the brain..

8. That's just weird... I built my piggie a larger cage than normal, so he runs laps to keep in shape, just in case some Peruvians come by >.> <.<

9. Aw aw awwww :3