Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guilty of indulging in too much of a good thing. Have any tips for a weed schedule?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by incrededibles, Feb 16, 2018.

1. I’m worried about what it’s doing to my brain but I love pot so much. I’m sure some of you can relate. I just wanna get myself to not toke up EVERYDAY. How do you guys limit yourselves? I want to not smoke on work days but those are the nights it’s most tempting because my job is really grueling and cannabis is nice to come home to. It might seem like the solution should be simple but obviously easier said than done

2. #2 Hamato Yoshi, Feb 16, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2018
    If you’re wanting to cut back then just cut back.
    Really wouldn’t worry too much about it affecting your brain lol.

If anything you should be concerned with the smoke you’re inhailing, switch to a vaporizer. That would be my suggestion.

I vape every night after work and feel amazing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. marijuana won't do shit to your brain. if you are that worried, get stoned and read a book instead of veg in front of the tv.

4. So you don’t think it makes people more susceptible to any form of psychosis?

• Like Like x 1
  5. It does, the right thing to do for our Cannabis Community, is to start acknowledging this more and more.

6. Smoking weed is a health benefit. Look at it from that perspective.

I would much rather stop drinking soda but that shit is straight drugs.

• Like Like x 1