Guilty about feeling good?

Discussion in 'General' started by PotPrincess.x0, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Have you ever been lucky enough to feel so good that you just can't stop smiling? That's how I've been feeling lately and I'm quickly becoming addicted to how happy I am. Nothing is particularly standing out over anything else, I'm just very happy in general with life. I feel like I am even nicer to people now and I try to spread my constant good mood.

The only bummer is that my roommate and best friend has been feeling the total opposite. It just seems like it's one thing after another trying to knock her down in life, and I understand a girl can only take so much and it just becomes too overwhelming. Things have even been pretty rocky between her and I too and we never argue, so its weird. I can see why the bad stuff keeps happening to her, but at the same time I would never wish that upon anyone.

So I actually feel sort of guilty because for some reason in my life, I'm the happiest I've ever been, and I dont know how to act while I am home because my roommate is so depressed. I dont know why I feel guilty because my happiness never stemmed from anyone else's displeasure or anything like that, but I still do feel that way. Am I wrong to feel this way, and should I just enjoy my happiness? Im obviously here for my friend and I do what I can but somethings just can't be helped.

2. enjoy your happiness, and try to cheer her up. thats what i would do anyway.

3. Don't worry be happy.