Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guilt when smoking.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thatrooper5515, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Hey guys. I used to be a very active member but can't get into my old account. Anyways. I smoked daily for the most part from the ages of 15-20, no issues. I'm 22 now. Stopped smoking at 20 for work. And once I was able to smoke again I just didn't like it. I felt really guilty and kinda down actually.
    I smoked everyday and it never went away. So even if I try to smoke like once or twice a year I still get that feeling. I really wanna toke again but just don't get it. I guess it's because I'm not happy in my life. 22 living with parents,good job but made bad fincinal decisions. I've also fucked up relationships in the past and think I kinda dwell on that when high. I'm single now but even smoking with a significant other didn't feel right.
    Any tips or advice, similar stories? Guess I'll have to get my life where I want it before I can smoke again. Thanks for reading guys.

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's probably because of all the stuff going on in your life I'd say. When I was 17 I was a paranoid teen so every time I smoked it "didn't feel right". Now I don't really care as much so my high is great I just smoke and don't look back lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 parkster, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
    I can relate, I havent smoked in almost 2 months and before that only smoked a handful of times since the first of this year. I was a daily smoker for 6 years and just this past year I started to feel the same guilt your talking about. When I wasnt high, all I could think about was gettting high, when I finally did it was like my mind could finally concentrate on reality and the world around me without being distracted by my craving. The feeling of guilt was that I felt like I wasnt where I wanted to be in life and getting high was rewarding myself for nothing. I felt like I needed to see more success before I could enjoy smoking, instead of just feeling a false sense of accomplishment by getting high.

4. I went through a period where I felt exactly the same way. It was like smoking reminded me of all the things I wasn't doing with my life that I felt I should be. Once I got those things in order, smoking was much more enjoyable again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Such a relief knowing I'm not alone! Y'all really hot the nail on the head. Thanks guys. I'm really hoping to have my life in order by the end of this year.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Damn you took the words right outta my mouth wow I've felt like this for the last two years due to bad relationships losing my jobs and having to start over I still smoked but I became more lazy like success was to far for me to reach for. I don't know the cure yet but hopefully getting my life back will help I can't live like this it's making me feel worthless I just started growing and I have a good job again so I'm hoping to return to my old outgoing happy social self but only time will tell.

BuddingPotential
    Visit my YouTube channel and subscribe
    Ganja Grow Gardens

7. Woah you just explained how I feel exactly! Same situation but no job and I have some stuff that prevents me from becoming employed easily so It's an uphill battle so I'm thinking I have to quit until things get better and hope you get to enjoy ganja again soon!

• Like Like x 1