Guild Wars 2?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BakedSnarf, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Is anybody in the GC community a player in GW2? I'm a veteran from back when I was 13 playing all throughout GW1, GW Nightfall, Factions, etc. and did play GW2 for a solid couple of months before getting off and not playing until just recently when I've started looking to get back into the game.

If anyone's looking to play I'd really appreciate it, it's been a while since I've played obviously and I'd be starting a new character. 

2. Man I always wanted to play this game but never got around it because the price was like 60 $.I dont know what it is now but is this game pay2 win?

3. I preordered it, and got to like 48 or something on my Mesmer before getting super bored...

4. You got bored fast?

5. It's my fav mmo but I haven't played in 2 years, game is soo awesome though it's the new standard for mmos now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I play on Tarnished Coast. I pretty much only play WvW or PvP. Season 2 WvW is starting at the end of March!

7. I started playing here and there again been playing since last year the games a blast for an mmo, the newer wvwvw map they added in "Heart of the mists" Think its called. Either way that maps a blast been having fun knocking people off in that map with my mesmer or guardian.

The visuals in the game are just gorgeous I spent the first few months of playing the game just exploring and finding hidden jumping puzzles and whatnot. Sooo much you can do prior to lvl cap which was refreshing for an mmo, I had more fun lvling and exploring then when I finally hit my first 80 and I still hadn't explored the entire map/content.

Bottom line the game is easily worth 50 bucks you can squeeze so much out of it.

8. I doooo and I love it!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I just started playing again. Found my box with my CD key and was able to reset my password.
    Anyone still playing?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Oculus rift n this plus eso my life would be complete lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app