Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guild Extracts THCA Crystaline

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 741820, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Hey guys, so I went into my local dispensary and they are selling THCA crystaline by Guild Extracts. According to my budtender, it has 97.66% THCA, but it is priced at $100/g. Has anybody tried this and would be able to tell me if it is worth it to purchase with 4/20 coming up?

I have attached an image so you can get a better idea of what it is

[​IMG]

2. Um...datz meth bro

Sent from my KFFOWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pure thc probably isn't that great tbh. All the other cannabinoids give you that unique high from flower that even bho can't touch.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Also with 98% thc there is probably no flavor cause they had to take out all the terps.

5. At 97.66 THCA, you might wanna consider an upgrade in drug labeling.

From what I see the lattice structure of that ice is rigid af. I didn't know diamonds were plants, but these days you can make anything in a lab.

[​IMG]

6. Guild extracts produce some of the purest form of cannabinoids through distillation. I would love to try some but im here in colorado. I wouldn't dab this solo, from what i see on guild extracts instagram they are always mixing it with some regular oil. So i feel this is a enhancer for your regular concentrates so you get a higher high

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I would say try it once, it might not be worth it but it's not worth less.

Sent from my LGL33L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I would probably at least try it, get a few buddies to throw in on the g so its only 30ish each try it solo, mix some with some other oil and see how it is. I just got my first Gram of shatter in over 4 months so I am excited to take my first dab in a while when I get home later

9. Dr.Fumbles, what kind of "regular oil" are you referring to, do you mean just plain shatter?

10. No it's not meth. Do your homework.