Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guide to Smoking in Your Dorm

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fuckthecops, Jun 8, 2011.

1. #1 fuckthecops, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2011
    There have been a lot of threads from blades who are worried about smoking in their dorms. Here's a definitive guide on how to smoke in your dorm without getting caught! :hello:

1. Get a Smokebuddy
    [​IMG]
    These things are vital to smoking in your dorm. Just blow the smoke through the buddy and *poof* :eek: no smell, no smoke!

2. Toking Tools
    [​IMG]
    ONLY use vapes, bongs, pipes, bubblers, one hitters, etc. :bongin: Absolutely NO joints or blunts. Only use something that you light each time you hit so you can control how much you are inhaling. Only light little hits. Nothing that you cant hold in your lungs, then blow it through the Smokebuddy. If you don't mind repacking, then pack the bowl for only one hit. Remember, bowl cherrying = smell

3. Towel Under the Door
    Nuff said. If you need a picture for this, then stop reading immediately. Even with this guide, your dumb ass is gonna get caught.:bolt:

4. Air Flow
    [​IMG]
    Buy a small box fan, or even a regular rotating fan will do. Put it in front of your door, pointing towards the window. If you want, you can put dryer sheets on the intake part of the fan. No tape is needed, the suction will be enough to keep the sheets on the fan.
    Fan Method 2: If you misplace your Smokebuddy, take your fan and place it directly in front of and open window with the exhaust facing the window. Light up your bong/pipe behind the intake part and exhale through the fan. Get close! The closer you are to the fan, the better it will get rid of all the smoke. CAUTION: If the wind is blowing into the room, this method WILL NOT work. Sorry, no smoking if this happens :cry:

5. Smell Control
    [​IMG]
    If you mess up (it happens to the best of us:rolleyes:) you're gonna need some backup. Make sure to invest in Ozium (its the best!), Oust or Febreeze (for the air not fabrics!) and some candles. A lot of dorms don't allow you to light candles because of fire hazards, so I would buy a candle warmer if you use candles. Remember to light the candles BEFORE you start smoking.

If you follow this, you can make your dorm fool proof against evil RAs!:cool:
    Happy Toking! :smoking:

2. Overall decent, but a few tweaks:
    1.You can make a sploof also, much easier/cheaper
    2.You can pack single hits in a bong, you don't have to take massive rips
    4.OZIUM. Best spray ever.

3. Ozium times 1000000.

Seriously. Best shit ever. Blows febreeze out of the water.

4. does ozium have a strong fllowery scent or does it just eliminate odors?

5. Under tools you wrote no bongs instead of blunts

6. Smells like sweet delicious citrusy oranges :yummy:

7. #7 Max69, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    God that shit is so strong it hurts to inhale it directly

8. Stick with a vape if you do it at all.

It's really not worth it with anything else.

9. I believe you. I put it in.

Ah my bad. Thanks!

10. Why the hell were you inhaling ozium directly? :laughing::laughing:

I'm pretty sure most sprays are rather unpleasant when inhaled :D

11. I'd just go out to my car and put up a sun shade in it.I had my windows tinted pretty well so I'd just sit there and hotbox listening to music in the parking lot.Nobody ever knew.

12. #12 Max69, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well it was in one of my buddys car. We hotboxed it and he sprayed ozium to clear up the smell an sprayed right in my face on accident. Didn't care cuz I was blazed

13. Toilet paper/Paper towel tube + dryer sheet + rubber band= Homemade "Smokebuddy".

14. Negative. That is a sploof.

Paper towel tube + dryer sheet + activated charcoal + rubber band = homemade smoke buddy.

Activated charcoal works WONDERS on smoke from a sploof and would make it closer to a smokebuddy.

Smokebuddies, however, are marvelous little creations. Much more effective than 90% of sploofs and contained in a neat little package. I'd buy one, just for the aesthetics, even if you could make a comparable performing sploof.

15. It wont smell as much, but you still have to worry about the smoke. The smokebuddy gets rid of ALL smoke and smell.

16. Two people here really cant count...

17. Yeah, I suppose. But that's all I used and I never got caught. :)

18. One person really can't correct others :rolleyes:

I'm going to go ahead and assume that you mean the OP and second poster.

The OP simply misplaced #5. Numbers 1-5 are there, 5 is simply out of place.

The second poster only used the numbers 1,2,and 4 as those were the only bullet points they had anything to say about.

19. How much are smoking buddies?

20. #20 fuckthecops, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2011
    damn how did you catch that? i guess you must not be stoned.
    *sniff sniff* i smell bacon ;)

$20 check your local head shop or you can buy online. One of the best things about college is that if you have your own credit/debit card, you can buy whatever you want. you don't have to worry about your parents picking up your shady packages :cool: