Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guide to smoking in your dorm room.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mofu Shaman, Jan 23, 2012.

1. I have been smoking in my dorm room every day (multiple times a day) this year without any problems and my school is relatively strict when it comes to weed.

In order to do this you need two things:

1. A metal one-hitter, as small as possible.

2. Some kind of smell proof spot for your weed. I have both a jar (which works just fine) and a metal pill case which is completely smell proof.

I'll assume you already have everything else that you will need.

The first step is to make sure that all of your stuff is together in one place, so that you can ditch it out the window if you need to. Next, put a rolled up towel under your door (making sure that no part of the towel is visible from the other side).

The best time to smoke is usually at night. Try to familiarize yourself with the times that campus police patrol the halls. For me its 11, 1:30, and 3:30. Make sure you don't have any loud music playing, turn off your lights, and go by your window.

If you're lucky, your window is like mine, with the screen on the outside. Determine the direction of the wind. If its blowing directly into your room, don't smoke, wait. Put the window curtain over your back and open the window all the way. Make sure your one-hitter is packed lightly enough that you can finish it in one hit. Ideally, you want to completely burn your weed and suck the ashes through all in one hit. Hold the pipe/lighter/your face very close to the window the whole time. Hold in the hit as long as you can. If the wind is blowing to the left, move to the far left side of the screen, and of course all the way to the right if the wind is blowing right. Put your mouth all the way against the screen, making a seal with your lips, and blow as hard as you can. Its probably a good idea to check and make sure nobody is looking at your window when you do this.

If you want, quickly pack and smoke a couple more hits using the same procedure. Once you are finished, your piece will smell, so leave it in between the screen and the window. Close the window (leaving it open will just push the smell out into the hall). Now just sit back and relax. I normally wait at least 15-30 minutes before removing the towel and leaving my room.

If shit goes bad:

If someone from your hall knocks and warns you that it smells, pack up all of your shit and go on a long walk.

If cops or your RA knocks, don't panic. On my window, I can partially remove the screen, enough to throw everything outside. If you can do this, do it, but try to make everything land under someone else's window by throwing it sideways. Then, let in the cops/ra and let them search as much as they want. As soon as they leave and are out of sight, go get your shit. Make sure you aren't being watched when you do.

If you can't move your screen, cant quietly open and close your window, or for whatever other reason you can't use the above method, you may be in trouble. If you already know of a good hiding spot, use it. Just remember that cops are pretty good at finding hiding spots, so it better be clever. Don't worry about your eyes being red or your breath/clothes smelling like weed. It isn't illegal to be high, just to have weed, and they already know somethings up anyways.

I have used this method literally hundreds of times without incident. Don't bother with febreeze or anything like that. A room that reeks of fragrance spray is just as suspicious as a room that reeks like weed. I usually drink something right after smoking, just to stop my breath from smelling, but it isn't really a vital step.

Also, don't forget about vaporizers, they make everything easier, although this is a guide to smoking, not vaping. Personally I prefer smoking, even though I have a vaporizer. I mostly use it for movie theaters and restaurants.

2. i got a better tutorial

buy a MFLB, vape.

3. Lol thats the one I have. This guide is specifically for when you want to smoke.

4. I know! the MFLB makes blazing so easy and its the stealthiest thing in the world. When i hit my MFLB it doesnt even feel like im getting high, like its so clean and small. mind blowing actually :)

5. Damn naughty naughty, why risk getting the boot from tha coolage!

6. Thank you for taking the time to make this. Although I live at home for school and my parents don't mind me smoking, so this really doesn't apply to me.

But I am sure it will help someone, so thanks for contributing!

7. my silver surfer vap was just sitting on my dorm room desk on all semester
    people would come by and rip it occasionally. we never had sessions in there really. too busy smoking weed everywhere else

8. Can't u just take some bong hits and spray some ozium or something? I've never been in a dorm so idk how tight the regulations are

9. Guide to smoking in your dorm room... Vaporizer. Combustion in confined quarters with an RA and possible narcs in close proximity is completely idiotic and illogical. If you want to fuck up your college career, smoke in your dorm room. It's just simply not smart.

10. The only time I've ever had a close call was when vaping, however I admit it was because I was being a dumbass. Vaped 5 consecutive trenches with the windows closed and no door towel.

11. Ideally you never want even a wisp of smoke to remain in your room. If you can perfectly hit a bong so that there is no smoke left and clear the bowl in one hit, then go ahead, but its risky. I don't feel comfortable using anything except my one hitter.