Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guide to NOT GETTING CAUGHT.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoked All Dat, Feb 27, 2010.

1. #1 Smoked All Dat, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
    Part 1: The Obvious

1.) If your parents are around or other adults that don't want you smoking, don't do it unless your taking like 1 hit where no one could smell it or find you, then you had eyedrops and fresh clothes etc,

2.) If you have a gut feeling something will go wrong--trust your instincts.

3.) Don't go to school high/smoke at school.

Part 2: Tips

1.) Get Eyedrops. For me, Im usually too high to put them in but whatever.

2.) If your parents are out and won't be coming back for a while, good time to light up.

3.) If your parents are AROUND and your high, change clothes, brush your teeth, eat a mint or gum. Take eyedrops. Do stuff you would normally do, try having a conversation with your parents if your not too fucked up. Having a conversation would relieve any idea that you were high, because you probably wouldn't go talk to your parents.

4.) Bongs/Pipes are the way to go. With a joint, too much smoke, smell and obvious. Smoking a joint will have the smell all over you, in your mouth, and your eyes would be red as a fucker. Your fingertips will reak of weed aswell. Pipes rarely let off large clouds of smoke, unless you take rapid hits. In that case, crack open a window, turn on the fan, get some lysol and take 1 hit at a time out the window. Or go to the basement if no one goes down there regularly.

5.) LIGHT UP AT A FRIENDS HOUSE. The best thing. One--you have company. Two--you don't risk getting caught as much. Your friend's parents probably won't come in your face to talk to you, and won't really care if your eyes are red.

6.) Get a Pot House. Find a friend that lives near you that has parents working all the time or parents that don't care if you smoke. Perfect scenario.

7.) Get your munchies before the fact. When you smoke, your gonna get munchies. Get chips or whatever you need and put them where you are going to be, so you don't encounter your parents etc. Get soda or water aswell.

8.) MAKE SURE 100% RIGHT AFTER YOUR DONE SMOKING YOU DON'T LEAVE ANYTHING AROUND OR IN YOUR POCKETS!!! POCKETS!! If your parents do some laundry for you or something, and you have your little nick bag in there, your fucked. Don't leave anything that can fuck up your plan. Lighters etc around. Do this before the bud kicks in fully. Cause then your useless :)

Part 3: Tools for a Successful Smoke

- Eyedrops (Vyzin)
    - Fresh Clothes and Cologne.
    - Mints/Gum/Mouth Wash/Brush your teeth.
    - A Ziplock bag to keep the smell of pot inside. You don't want your room smelling like it.
    - A Bong/Pipe. Joints are too smelly and risky.
    - An Alibi
    Parents: WHERE WERE YOU?
    Pothead: The Bathroom.
    ^^

Part 4: Clean Up.
    Dispose of any evidence. Hide your lighter. Clean your pipe and stash it in a secret spot. If you used a joint/blunt, bury it outside. Lysol to freshen your room. Take a shower to wash the smell off your skin.

If anyone has other tips, add them please.

2. Such a long unnecessary post. How about don't smoke in your parents' house if they don't want you to? Just say you're going to run to the gas station or something and go on a blunt ride.

3. good post OP. im sure youll get a lot of people trolling this thread, but it looks like a pretty good guide.

4. #5 XjumpmanX, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
    you forgot the most important thing. FOOD
    have all your munchy material in your room so you dont encounter your parents after. (learned that one here, saved me from making noise)

5. Very good jumpman,
    ill add that.

6. Also spoofs are worth mentioning.

7. if u skate skate some where far and once u skate home the smell comes off or air out ur shirt and running will get it off

8. PRETTY GOOD GUIDE IF YOUR LIKE 12 DONT BE A FOOL AND YOU WONT GET CAUGHT THATS THE ONLY PROBLEM i HAVE WITH THIS FOURUM MOST PEOPLE ON HERE ACT LIKE OR THEY ARE 12 TO 15 YEARS OLD GROW UP

9. 2.) If you have a gut feeling something will go wrong--trust your instincts.

3.) Don't go to school high/smoke at school.

im gonna have to disagree with those two.

for number 2. everybody gets that gut feeling..its just how it is..i know i get that feelin quite a bit in sketchy spots and shit but everything always gone smooth..maybe cause i just havent been invlolved with cops alot.

and for 3, if you do the following to prevent gettin caught then you should deff be fine at school

10. Yeah I suppose about the gut feeling one..cause I've had plenty but nothing ever happened. But then 1 time something happened. So you cant really ever tell.

And the school one, thats just me. Some people go to school high but I dont. Just not my thing.

11. Most importantly:

Don't be an idiot. (sounds simple, but sometimes it isn't)

12. yea i guess the whole school thing is your perspective on it...i simplyyy love it! i make almost straight A's when im high lol. All my teachers know when im high there all like "Ohhhhh Ryan's ready to do work today" lol its so funnyy.. my school is pretty chill about that shit..i mean i just play smart and have nothing on me so im safeeee

13. ya i agree with the school thing. i mean maybe doing it all the time isnt the best idea, but like i love being lifted in class sometimes.

14. While always being high at school probably isnt the best idea, I usually roll into my night classes blazed on days when there wont be a shit ton of work to do. Def makes class more interesting.

As for those of you that have to look out for your parents, the best thing to do is take a little walk down the street. Smoke on the way up, grab a cig on the way back to your house, throw any trash (roaches, etc) into the woods. By the time you get back, you'll just smell like a cigarette, and you'll be back before your high really starts to kick in.

15. ...I'm sure many underage kids are more mature than typing an angry post out in all caps lock that doesn't help anyone...

OT: I recently had an eye infection and the pharmacist gave me some tips for putting eye drops in.
    1. Put it in from the side of your eye, not the front. You're less likely to blink, something to do with your peripherals
    2. Press down on the inside corner of your eye and keep it closed for a few seconds, that will hold the liquid in there longer than just putting it in then blinking.
    Hope this helps when you're baked and trying to use eye drops

16. YBTC : Yeah, but thats cool.

17. decent guide OP, +rep. dont listen to the faggots tryin to troll, at least you contributed.

18. That's because most people on here, especially the op, are about that age.

19. just like everyone else is saying, go outside to smoke bro
    trust me wind gets rid of almost all smells
    i remember i hid a blunt that i'd smoked halfway in a dvd case overnight
    all i had to do was leave the case open in front of a window on a breezy day and that shit no longer smelled like swishers and kush plastic retains smell more than anything