Guide To Growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JerseyTGod, Aug 5, 2012.

1. I am ordering some blueberry seeds from amsterdamn and i need a guide to growing them in a cabinet im gonna make a grow box like can someone link me to a guide i can use im gonna use soil...

2. Google is your guide. You can seriously just ask your question in the Google search bar, and it'll find you tons of links providing people's answers.

3. Yes But That's Google Some Thing's Can Be Random In Searches That's Why I Was Asking Members Here Figured They Would Be More Direct ...

4. Still your best bet. You can use anything from a tent to a closet. Theres a billion different ways of building one. I myself use Tents. Do some searching online youll find lots of its.

If your getting random things in google narrow it down by actually typing in a sentence.

5. Great choice Jersey, I'm growing my second one from that seed bank. They are very easy to keep short, good candidate for a scrog grow. Buds are very dense and she gets top-heavy, so plan on supporting her with sticks or a screen (mine almost laid down completely from the weight of the bud) I've only grown one so I can't say much about how they take nutes, all I know is that I burned mine. Powerful strain for sure, one of my favorites.

As for a good grow guide, check out the section here for books on growing. Pick a good one (or two) and read it. Also, there are some great how-to videos on youtube that cover just about everything you need, including how to build a growbox, mix soil, take clones, feed your plant, build any hydro system, etc etc but they're usually parsed into categories, not really one single video I can link you to. The videos are great though, helped me a lot.

6. Kamels light guide here in lighting and spending a couple days down in the organics subforum trying to understand what a handful of those guys are getting at would be my main 2 recommendations. I think Jerry even has a soil thread up here in Beginners for us. Even if you can't pull off a self sufficient organic grow the info from those guys is priceless

To wrap things up, Rumples harvest guide which is how I found GC....on a Google search ;)

7. Grow 8oz. of bud for less than $100. i believe thats the title. im going off of that for my first grow, hopefully