Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guide to: Getting Rid of Smoke Smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingDullish, Jan 19, 2009.

1. #1 KingDullish, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009
    Hopefully this will eliminate the 5 threads per day about this....

1: Use a bowl, one-hitter, bong, perc.... whatever..Just dont use a blunt or a joint because when your not puffing all that continuous smoke coming off, justs goes into the air... (keep in mind the smoke you exhale will smell less then the smoke rolling off your joint).

2: Blowing the smoke out the window is probably the most efficent way to get rid of the stench. Also make sure the wind isnt blowing right back in, unless you want a facefull of smoke.

3: Use a sploof. Again blow out the window if you want to be extra safe. For Instructions look here >> http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...l-step-step-how-make-awesome-sploof-pics.html

4: If you intend to cover up the smell, use febreze or an ordor-elimater...Incense is great if you can use it... AXE is a givaway. And dont go overboard with the stuff.

5: Its nice to have a fan or vent in the room not only for air circulation, but if you put a bar of soap, or a febreze soaked paper-towel, over the fan/vent it really helps out the smell.

6: Taking a shower or putting some deoderant on will help you to smell less.

7: Towel under door duh..!

8: Lastly since most people looking at this still live with their parents.:confused:. hide your shit good so even if they are suspicious, you can just say i dont even have a pipe or weed what are you talking about. Use eyedrops. o ya and DENY EVERYTHING

I used to have to do this at one point.. and never got caught
    Keep in mind that a combo of any of these will probably be fine not all of them are necessary... o ya and move out!! but until then:bongin:
    This was all i could come up with so any questions and more helpful advise/techniques are more than welcome and encouraged:D

2. cool guide, but i doubt its big enough to become a sticky. I feel really lucky because the wind blows out of my room, like if i hold a lighter there, the flame points outside. Do that trick to make sure the smoke won't just comeback in your room.
    Plus reputation man.

3. you forgot the towel under the door, thats saved my ass alot of time. good guide though, its not gonna get stickied theres way too many of these already and most of its common sense.

4. just edited it.. thanx idk how i missed that.

5. Nice Thread:smoke:

6. nice guide man

7. Good tips. My sploof got destroyed yesterday. I had to make up this ridiculous story that I put it on top of my candle holder to make it smell better.

She seemed to buy it though, but you never know about psychic mothers.