Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guide to follow when going to class high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CDDIDIT, Jan 27, 2011.

1. u can be as high as u want smell as much as u want laugh as much as u want it doesnt matter as long as you have nothing on you like 2 weeks ago i had a blunt clip on me (we had to clip the blunt since we were running out of time) i i had the blunt clip on me in my jacket in my friends locker since i was to high to remember my code it stunk up the whole 1st floor they were ready to check lockers by the time they checked lockers all the lockers smelt like weed but no one got introuble cus by lunch i took it out and put it in tin foil and hid it somewere else in the school.

2. I just say don't go to school high unless its some event or a class where you know you won't be learning much. [watching videos, computer assignments, ect]. Because if your gonna get high, you might as well go all out. If you go all out, your not going to learn much.

3. 1. don't go to class high, it doesn't work :hello:

4. Vape, pretty much no smell on you, and a better high to work with, won't feel super drowsy and fall asleep in class

5. Going to school high = Huge waste of tree.

Why get high and do something boring that you don't want to do when you can wait and get high after school and do whatever, relax and chill.

That is, unless you're a little high schooler who wants to look cool at school for being high, or is not man enough to stick it out and do what has to be done.

Also, private schools can do whatever they want to you even if you don't have anything on you. This whole 'they can't touch me if they can't prove it' mentality only works in the public school system. Private schools could expel you for smelling like weed.