Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guide to efficiently collecting pipe resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ElementGREEN, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Really necessary? If I had a decent camera I would, but my camera takes SHIT video.

2. I have a brick amount of this shit, and it is good when I don't have weed. Good cookies... I think everybody should do this, only if you are on the penny. It gets hard like a rock and black after aging, and I packed 2 or 3 bowls and it made me very high

Edit-

This is NOT resin. This is TAR with a hint of THC. It really isn't great for you, but it will get you about a third as high as straight bud. I recommend you made cookies so you consume alot. Good stuff, wouldn't throw it out. I have at least.... 8 grams of the stuff

3. How about making a guide on how to effectively save a little extra $ to buy some fresh veggies instead of smoking tar?;)

4. #45 bAddy Dik T, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013
    Use salt instead of rice.

5. Rice isn't half bad an idea, but i'd imagine alcohol could break down the carbohydrates in the rice. But, would rather that over smoking salts.

6. I'm totally gonna try this. I always like to do some resin dabs when my stash is running low.

7. You dab resin?????

8. Yup a few times.

9. Seems more efficient and cleaner than blasting it with some more butane.

10. Ew butane? Hempwick :cool:

I'd probably dab if I had an oil rig. I would just be worried bout dirtying up the nail/skillet/stone/whatever setup I would have.

11. I couldn't say which ones more effective for gettin baked tho, It's just a good time.

Old post, but I'm confused about the washing the bowl part... Maaaah 

13. Bro ive wanted help on this for a while thx

14. 20141123_112449.jpg

What now, rinsing doesnt seem to be working

15. instructions wernt clear enough, now I have the pipe stuck in my bottom and my family are freaking out, now what?

16. Have your mom pull it out with her teeth

17. Does it need to be like scalding hot water during the rinse or will lukewarm water cut it?

18. I am extremely new at all of this... pot, this forum, everything... so please forgive me if I say or do the wrong thing..

Anyway, I needed to clean my glass pipes and I thought I'd try collecting the resin, seeing as I was curious.. But I had only a tiny bit more than half a bottle of iso and I thought it would be enough. But it wasn't and without thinking, I added some water to get them both covered. I did everything else exactly, ended up with 2 nicely clean pipes and a bowl full of nasty ass water. I put it in a well ventilated room, and it's been in there 20 hours. But if the alcohol is dissipating, it's not making any difference to the water level.
    Is there ANY way to fix it? What can I do to recover the resin? Can I do anything?
    Help! Thanks!

Kali