Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guide to Dealing with Anxiety/Panic Attacks, and Paranoia

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedidas, Feb 25, 2009.

1. I’ve been smoking for about three years now and this happens around last year during summer time I was a heavy user never thought I could ever had a bad weed experience I didn’t even think it was possible until it happened to me . I met up with my buddy while he was walking his dog and hit his cart a few times some big decent sized hits ( this was my first time smoking again after my week or two t break) so I walk back to my house thinking I was about to have a blast and play some GTA until the anxiety kicked in ... My heart started going moderately fast but I didn’t think much of it until it started pounding out of my chest since I had never experienced anything likes this I thought it was laced and to be fair it probably fucking was my heart was pounding out of my chest I was shaking the left side of my body went numb and I thought I was gonna die I called 911 but was too scared to even talk it was the worst thing ever . I never thought the plant I loved so much and advocated for would do this to me I used to be able to get high in any environment at any place but now I have to be in the perfect setting just to not have a bad high I miss weed so fucking much it was my favorite thing in the world and I can’t even enjoy it anymore all my friends are still heavy stoners and I feel like such a fucking retard when we’re all smoking and I have to tell everybody to babysit me because I’m having anxiety before this bad experience I used to never have anxiety AT ALL it’s like whatever I smoked triggered something inside me because now I even get panic attacks when I’m sober and sometimes they’re just as bad as the ones I get when I’m high. If any of you have felt anything liked this please message me I want to talk to people about this and try to get though this with someone who has had a like wise experience as me.

2. Yup felt this. You back into smoking yet?