Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

guide to dank prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokr8989, May 21, 2009.

1. i know theres a sticky for this somewhere but ive seen it asked alot, so heres a simple quick rundown. it can get more complicated than this, bt its a good basic rundown

Dank= best
    Mids= pretty good
    (my area) reggae= okay
    scwag= suicide

the diffrence is the dank has the most THC which is what gets you high, and as you go down, the amount of thc decreases. you shouldlook around the apprentice forum bro, itl do ya good.

NoTE: in my are reggae is considers a whole diffrent thing than shwag, but reggae is often considerd scwag

2. mids=middle=average
    regs=regular=average
    mids=regs

3. dank>beasters>mids>regs>schwag

4. in my part of cali

Fire=top of the line medical
    Dank= 2nd best bud
    mids=decent bud
    schwag=wouldnt let my dog smoke that shit

5. 'Medical' bud is way overrated. It's the same as any other top of the line bud, but somehow people think it's magically better just because they bought it at a 'dispensary' :rolleyes:

I've been sadly dissapointed by almost all of the 'medical' bud I've sampled.

Threads like this are bascially meaningless though, because not only the slang terms used for various grades but also the prices and availablilty change by region, often wildly.