guide to being high

Discussion in 'General' started by SkeevyStoner, Jun 1, 2004.

1. This is for any new people who are looking to experiment with marijuana for the first time. Here are some basic tips on starting the use of marijuana.

1. Methods

- The joint .. a common method that involves rolling crushed marijuana into a cigarette-like smokable item.

- The bong .. slowly becoming a more popular method in the 21st century, the bong consists of a conic tube with marijuana packed cup on one end.

- The pipe - commonly called a "bowl", this method uses a tobacco pipe filled with marijuana.

- The blunt - a big brother to the joint, this method involves using cigar paper to make a rather large smokable object. Often used in large groups.

2. Slang

(in no particular order)

- Weed, pot, reefer, cannabis (not actually slang), ganja, cheech n' chong, herb, grass (60's term), hemp, wacky tabacky, dope, dank, shwagg, skunk, (last 2 are potencies)
    (last one is term)

3. What to expect

- see shit
    - find urself walking through barley fields with ur good buddy talking about rock and roll
    - think about flowers and rainbows if u are listening to jimi hendrix
    - feel the need for chocolate and other sweet items
    - feel dryness throughout the mouth and throat
    - feel mild fatigue and/or groginess
    - be interested in C-SPAN
    - make up metaphors and brilliant quotes such as: (a few of my own) "It doesn't matter where we're going, cause we're gonna get there anyway", and, "Isn't dreaming just living with your eyes closed?"

THE END

I am really.... really.... really..... stooooned.
    so I thought that would be funny but now I realize it just makes me look like a moron who is trying to be funny. **no offense to anyone with an IQ below 75) SHIIIT. I"M SO SORRY>>> i am going to feel like a fool when i wake up tomorrow and see that i wrote this.