Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guide on How to Pass a Drug Test at School

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JohnLajoie, Mar 17, 2010.

1. WHEN YOUR SCHOOL WILL TEST YOU
    Ok, for all you younger tokers here at GC (You know you're out there) that are still in High School. My old high school did random drug testing on the whole school every month and i still toked every weekend and passed. This guide will help you pass your urine tests. Ok so here is how it worked at my school you're school might be the same. My school would drug test always on a Monday. They never did tests later in the week because they think kids are going to go on a party on the weekend get drunk/high and then bam monday drug test and they get you. It will usually be the Monday after a long break Christmas/Easter/Thanksgiving or Prom weekend or Homecoming weekend then you know they will Drug Test. Ok now here are the steps required to actually passing the test.
    PASSING THE TEST
    -HOW TO PREP AT HOME
    Ok you will need a travel size bottle rinse it out completely of the shampoo/conditioner you dont want you "pee" to smell like it. Now fill the bottle up with very warm water from your sink and place the bottle in your inner thigh ( The place between your ball sac and your thigh) so it will stay warm then put on your undies and then put on another pair of undies to make sure it doesn't fall out.
    HOW TO PREPARE AT SCHOOL
    At my school they would call your name over the intercom in the class you were in and for you to go to the office. First step DONT GO TO THE OFFICE FIRST go to the Bathroom and pee as much as you can then drink some water from the faucet. Then go to the office and they will probably ask you to drink water if they ask you if you have to pee say you just peed like 10 minutes ago. Make sure to have a Vitamin B on you take that so your pee wont be very clear. Once you think you can pee say you are ready and go in the bathroom with the cup. Pour the water in the cup and then use mid-stream pee to give the water color. MAKE SURE YOU STIR IT, IF YOU DONT THERE WILL BE LITTLE LINES VISIBLE IN YOUR PEE AND IT MAKES IT LOOK SUSPICIOUS. then hand it to the lady let her test and there you go, you passed the test! THIS METHOD WILL ONLY WORK IF IT IS A DIPSTICK TEST IF THEY SEND IT TO A LAB and test creatin levels and what not you will fail or they will tell you it is too diluted.
    I have used this method many times and passed these tests and still toked on the weekends and during the week. Enjoy. By the way i am telling the truth disregard the discalimer

2. cant amagine what kinda of hell your high school must have been like

3. My High School only has 200-250 people attending it. Each time the did a test the would pull around 15-20 thats like 1,000 to test all those kids. It is a Charter School so they are fucking strict and crazy. Nazi Institution was my name for it

4. Yea i never got tested in high school either? I didnt even get tested went my parents sent me to a wilderness program and boarding school lol. Did you go to a private school or something because the public schools in my area only tested the athletes

5. I thought they could only test you if you were in ECs?

6. No in order to attend my school you had to sign a paper that said they could drug test you.. Great way to make money

7. What kind of school was it? Also how does it make them money? I guess maybe some kind of gov. program possibly but they would still have to pay for the testing.

8. It's a charter school

9. that seems awfully risky, but it might work

10. It does work its called spiking the sample. The sample is probably 85% water and 15% the pee is there for the color. and the sample is kept between 90-100 degrees so it works only works if not observed

11. i am in high school also. except our test are random in every sense. pretty much i do the same thing except to ask a clean friend to piss in the bottle and then put it on my inner theigh. never been caught. also i dont know if your school did this buy mine even choose's the random out of the randoms so you never know if your pee will be slected even if you get called.

12. You're telling me. I have to deal with with garbage as well, it's unbearable. I cannot do anything for fear of being randomly tested. Hell I can, and kids do, but personally I'd rather just wait until I'm totally out and clear, thank god I'm graduating this year. Better that than the stress of worrying over the test all the time. It really is bullshit though, most kids are just doing harder drugs over long weekends under the impression that they're out in a shorter amount of time than bud (which in most cases is true, but still), it essentially creates the exact opposite of the problem they are trying to prevent, that is, kids using more drugs. Another reason is the kids think they are the hottest shit in town if they beat the test and brag about it. I cannot wait to be done with that place.
    Just to clarify, as I do with all posts mentioning my school, I am 18 years old.