Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guide: How To Roll A Joint [With Pics].

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JamaicanUser, May 16, 2013.

1. #1 JamaicanUser, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
    good, i wish i had some weed to show you how become a master at it. jamaicans were of always the rolling kings. Great though. good demonstration my friend  :D 

Haha. Thanks man.

3. Any comments on the guide?

4. Buy a roller, voila.

Easy rolling, can roll a perfect joint everytime. They don't even cost much.

5. I don't think you can roll a cone with a roller.

6. I've never smoked a cone normally I just try my best to roll they normally come out decent enough to smoke but I will definatly try your technique bc your filter looks so much better never have used the w or m and I always had the issue of the filter being bigger than the rest and then when you move the paper just a little makes it look easier thank you for this great tutorial maybe I can roll now lol

You're kind of missing the point. Plus, rollers can do at max like a 1g cigarette-sized joint.

8. You, Sir are a gentlemen and a scholar. may all the dankest of the dankest be twords you

9. NIce nice nice. classiest way iv'e seen IMO.  :metal:

10. Nice job man looks like you put in some work and it looks nice.

11. Yea that was a huge problem I always had when I was learning. It really helped when I learned to give the filter some pressure while I rolled it. It really helped it keep its shape.

Thanks!

Thanks man :smoke:

Thanks. Yea it took a few hours, but I enjoyed every minute of it. I wanted to make a guide for some time now and finally said screw it. Got high as shit and put this together. I think it came out pretty good.

12. #12 Donkeysupreme, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    Little joint to smoke

EDIT : Wrong thread sorry :smoke:
    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. great post! thanks!

14. Good skills dude, hopefully one day i will get to your level of rolling.

15. never too many guides! Great work on this thread , hopefully it will get pinned one day. i like this better than the one currently pinned on rolling in my opinion. Awesome stuff :smoking: