Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[GUIDE] Get clean in 2-3 days.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John1000, Oct 23, 2013.

1. #1 John1000, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
    Well I really am only making this thread because when I got arrested I got on probation and had to take a surprise drug test in less than 3 days and I was seeking answers and it was rather hard to find. Also yes, I'am aware of there are alot of these thread but I can guarantee you this will work.
     ​
     ​
    Will work for the following tests:
     ​
    - Most to all urine tests.
    - Specifically Probation urine tests
    - Specifically Employment urine tests.
     ​
    May work for more that aren't tested.
     ​
     ​
    Here are the requirements:
     ​
    - Must have $10-20 (Very cheap infact...)
    - Must be able to find Acai Cleanse products
    - Open schedule
    - Cranberry Juice (2 Glasses worth at least)
    - Access to a bathroom at anytime
    - Access to tons of water
    - B-12 Vitamins
    - Measuring cups
     ​
    You can buy the cleanse here: http://www.vitadigest.com/gg-acaicleanse-32oz.html
     ​
    Cheapest you will get right there $10!
     ​
    Step/Day 1: Gathering all the materials to a successful system cleanse.
     ​
    First off you are going to have to go to your local GNC or any other pharmacy that sells the product "AcaiCleanse 48 Hour Acai Berry Detox Liquid" here sir is your key to success. You may have a chance without this but its untested. Secondly your going to want to gather up some Cranberry Juice you can find this in any grocery store I'm sure of. Almost done, Now you are going to need to go to a local pharmacy such as Walgreen's and buy some B-12 Vitamins. These will turn your piss yellow and there fairly cheap only about a couple bucks ($3).  Just for handiness you can get a liter liquid container or any large container to store your liquid water, also get your measuring cups.
     ​
    Step/Day 1 or 2: Getting clean on day 1.
     ​
    (Note: You can do step one in the morning and do this process directly after.)
     ​
    First off measure the directed cups of AcaiCleanse (Should say on the bottle) and mix in a glass of water. 4-8 oz's of water and 4 oz of Acaicleanse and there you go! The more water the more it don't taste weird!
     ​
    If your not sure how much water to mix in with the cleanse put the Acai in a glass about the size of this in the picture below and fill it up close to the top with water and stir.
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    You will repeat this process all day.
     ​
    When I took this stuff I would take it about 11 am in the morning then at 2 pm then 5 pm and finally 8 pm. You will take this 4 times a day in between meals! That is an important one... Make sure you are consuming water 24/7 but please make sure your not consuming too much water! So flick on some netflix and drink a shit ton of water! I'm not talking one glass a hour I'm talking 3-4 glasses a hour. When I was watching a TV series (22 minutes) I would drink a glass each episode and piss at the end of each episode. The more water you consume, the more you piss!
     ​
    Day 2/3: HELL, Naw jk same as day two!
     ​
    When on your last day of this system you are going to want to start drinking cranberry juice. You don't have to over do yourself on this... I only did one glass every few hours because I don't like the taste and it worked out fine. Drink as much as you want is basically what I'm saying just make sure you get a few glasses of cranberry in your system.
     ​
    UA Day: Basically Clean.
     ​
    By now you are basically clean if you have pissed more than 50+ times in the pass 2 days... But, I'm going to direct you and advise you just in case anything goes wrong to water down your piss! But, Do not worry about your piss being not yellow that is why we have B-12 Vitamins! You should take 2-3 three hours before your test along with a few aspirin. Aspirin may or may not be a myth you never know I advise taking it as a precautionary to be safe. On the last day make sure you are drinking tons and tons and TONS of water and cranberry juice! This will 'water' down your urine and not allow your toxins basically to be detected. Now your set. Go into your UA looking fresh and ready to pee out some clean urine and get back to smoking :smoke: !
     ​
    :bongin: Toke on brothers  :bongin: 
     ​
    PLEASE TELL ME IF I MESSED UP ON ANYTHING.
     ​
    Please no flame. This is what I did to get clean and it worked my UA was a piss in a cup test. Specifically my probation officer and I'm sure its the same test they use for a employment test.